9th may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9th may

mae all..how are we today then?all goodly I hope...weather over here is allegedly on the change again,its nice and sunny today but pretty windy..yustaday it was 29 degrees over here ...both rabbits were panting ..so today already made wooden sunscreens that clip on to the hutch mesh and keep the sun out ...as for medal detecting ...hmm found nowt ..lets just say it was a good 10 mile walk!!
    dentist tomorrow...aaargh ..5 n a quarter hours in the chair,lotsa drilling etc ..dreading it..

right then merrie peeps on with the show...brew time is upon us...

mornin Lav how are you today then?all goo d hopefully after feeding the 5000 yesterday ...36 hour shift is a bit heavy isnt it?grass cut now?job done ..into the garden....Ive got lots of seedlings to repot up today...

hi Det hows you mate .?all good? had a look at that heirloom toms site ..some nice ones there..at the moment Im growing 9 different types..enjoy e bay!!

hiya pauly ...hows you then?as for the witches of eastwick..sod them it aint you thats the witch..its them...lifes to short to let them mess you about ...b.llox to them..glad your plants are coming on ..need to send me a pic of the boogie..what colour is it?Ive got 19 different fuschias on the go at the moment..keep smiling and dont let those clowns get you down:hug:

hiya Sam ..no pot o gold this end mate..in fact not even a pot !!hows you then?all good are you working full time now for the soil gang?

hiya Daisy ..hows you then..hows daughter doing ?all ok..so the feeling with her ladyship is tents is it?feck em ..tell em you dont like camping any way ...tense ..intense ..tents ..in tents..ok ok I thought it was a side splitter too!!not..
    well done on naeboose.com :thumbsup:

hiya pie ,ns ppqp,et al ..hope everyone is doing good...

My neighborhood barber just got arrested for selling drugs...

I've been his customer for 6 years.

I had no idea he was a barber.

Don't you just hate those guys who show up at your door and tell you that you need to be saved or you'll burn?

Feckin firemen.

you're never too old to learn something stupid.

When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship together and there was only one life jacket... I'd miss you heaps and think of you often.

I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well.

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist

Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

If winning isn't everything why do they keep score?

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.

Hallmark Card: "I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're still here."

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Gorgeous weather over here Mick!
    Seems like you are taking very good care of those bunnies.
    There are a gazillion wild bunnies in this village, pretty amazing. Happy 5th month of 2016 to all.
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,I always get the same fushia color,its my fave hi Eloise,love when you pop in,actually there's will bunnies that run around a few streets over which is weird to me cuz this is Vegas,soooo out of place, up north where Det is there's a lot of jackrabbits, ugly,skinny rabbits that my gramma used to cook,barf!! I didn't mean to sound rude about the coworker situation, basically when my boss made us booth rent he kind of gave everyone the ticket to run amok,the two that bother me just still act like their in high school, smoking weed out back,rude to walk ins,just I don't mesh with them and when Kell worked for me a few times up there they were sweet as pie to her face then gossiping about her to each other,its just ridiculous, reminds me of "Mean Girls" that movie,shake it off like I always do,eff dem hoes much love to all,hope this is a great Monday,back later
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Monday!

Yesterday was great, busy, noisy, messy but wonderful, ha ha!
        Now it's back to business. First a trip to Curves for me then back here to spend a few hours to start learning some new embroidery software I just purchased. I've been using the same software for 13 years & the company I bought it from no longer supports it so it was time to make a change. This is going on a new laptop so I can get rid of the two old desktop dinosaurs in my shop. Progress I guess

Mick, your bunnies are doing so well together. You have done a wonderful job, good for you! Happy gardening!

Hi there Eloise, happy painting to you!

Pauly, it's a shame you can't work alongside other mature individuals. There's no way I would put up with a bunch of middle school minded girls at work. Do your best to ignore them.

Wishing everyone a fabulous AF day!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Evening all
          a bit of of long day researching deeds. Rain this morning so I dove into a job I might be getting, survey wise.Stuff is old and hasn't been surveyed in a long time. !850's for most of my project but some adjoins are more recent. I've been trying to figure out how the different parcels have the acreage that are given, not sure yet, maybe a green light will come on and I'll get it.

Mick, start full time next Monday. Good night to everyone. pleasant dreams!
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
          X