frrzzdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frrzzdi

mae all....how are we today then?another not so clever sleeping night pour moi..3 am this morning wide awake...trouble is if I go back to kip I alway send up with a sore head..so been up ,cleaned the garage...went to the dump with a load of stuff yustaday...meant to say bought a new car last week ...well 2nd hand just under 3 yrs old..it is massive inside...the rear seats clip out in about 10 seconds...so sheeted it all up and took the whole lot to the tip in one hit...its a peugot partner tepee with a zenith roof ..(glass!)..if it works out over time ..Im goingto put a camper conversion into it...just for weekends etc..wont be much longer it aint fair on the wabbitz!

20160518_112016.jpg

the bottle of Irn Bru..I had just bought..as is the blackcurrant jam!!just to give you an idea of size for stuff to fit in..

have a look at this ..Home - chapelmotorhomes.co.uk thats where my idea is coming from...you get 1 crack at life so hey why not?

anyways ..Happy Birthday Kuya......hope it was a good one...

brew time here we go...

hiya Pauly...hows you today then?has the cold and all the bugs gone?yep you are right,there are a lot less people posting now,or seem to be ..now whether that is the threads,or motivation,I dont know..for me it is worth posting ,even tho at times I struggle to find/think of jokes etc...my motive to do so was.is to try and help others,(which I am not convinced happens any more) but it also keeps me on the straight and narrow...I guess I wouldnt drink anyway,but to have a second string to the bow is ok by me..also as a very good friend of mine said.."conversation generates conversation..."whether its me talking crap ,or someone else making conversation its a focal point..you cant work on whats the point..otherwise ..whats the point of washing? you are just gonna get dirty again..its all about purpose..glad your mate?(is she?) was ok..have a good one in haircuttin land...

mornin Lav.....sent you this to help wit the peskies!!oh and a brew ...you have a good one

YouTube

hey Sam the man ...hows you gtoday then mate?all good I hope....this house was built in the 60s so it aint that old..the guy has started the pointing and its starting to look good..Ive got the deeds to here ..even in hose days they were in old English script...I will photograph them to show you...so hows life in the fast lane at the mo with the good lady not there?

hey byrdie ..nice to see ya ...you ok?hiya pie...was wundrin where you were and how things were going...nope you are doing just great...no booze required...thinking and drinking sound the same ..but thats where the similarities end.good on you..just looked out of the window another Canadian goose in the field lost!!think I will put a sign up .."this way to the lake "...Best of luck with your dad..it may not seem like it at times ,but I bet he is glad you are there!

right folks its the big offski..big shout to all...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Whoa, Mick! Love your new wheels! What do you mean, not fair to the wabbits?

Lav, consider yourself well and truly hugged by me for your insightful post from yesterday. :hug::hug::hug:

Glad all is well with your friend, Pauly.

Happy Birthday to you, Kuya.

Off to it...

Comment

morning all
      good night sleep, though not long enough. Mick, how's you be? Nice ride, you can put lots of metal defectors in there and booty!

hello Pi, how goes you? All through your rain time? We seem to have a leaky faucet up here now!

Happy birfday to you Kuya!! Hope you took time to enjoy it.

A quick look see and off to the mines. hope everyone enjoys their day

Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
        Whoa, Mick! Love your new wheels! What do you mean, not fair to the wabbits?

Lav, consider yourself well and truly hugged by me for your insightful post from yesterday. :hug::hug::hug:

Glad all is well with your friend, Pauly.

Happy Birthday to you, Kuya.

Off to it...
        hiya pie...not fair to the wabbits...what I meant was ...dont mind going away for a weekend or something,get my friend to come down and see to them..but in my opinion thats about it ...there is a compromise here for me ..I like travelling,but I also rescued them and gave them homes for a better life and freedom of the garden etc,so for me unless we do our abroad hols ,when they go into rabbit kennels or whatever you call it,the holiday option is long weekends max..and Julie agrees with me so hey ho job done..
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, cool car Mick,I think Irremember you talking about getting something like that last year? The one you were talking about had a funny name,can'trremember what, yes you do help people so keep that in your head Happy birthday Kuya I was rreading the Army and Iagree its cuz MWO ddoesn't come up in searches anymore,out of curiosity I was googling and in alcohol forums,if doesn't show at all,it did pop up in a Kudzu search for me,there's no way that the viewing numbers are that high ffrom just us regulars,wwe'd have to be checking in 50 times a day each,keyboard is pissing me off,will post more later,much love to all,hope its a great Thursday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good zthursday morning Abbers!

Mick, love your new vehicle, very useful. We've had two Chevy Astro vans over the years that were very useful when packing up all the necessary gear to take the girl scout troop camping & when moving a kid into a college dorm
            I hope you have a lot of fun with it & you could fit a small rabbit hutch in there too, ha ha!
            Thanks for the Bugs Bunny Elmer Fudd memory. Elmer is still as creepy as I thought he was when I was a kid, Lol.

Pie, thank you for the big hug. I totally understand the situation, been there & done that with 3 of our 4 parents. My mother-in-law didn't want any help from any of us - she just wanted a constant supply of cash

Sam, no rain here yet today, yay! I hope we both see some sun later.

Kuya, sounds like life is moving forward in a positive way for you, that's wonderful!

Hi there Pauly

Hello to the rest of the crew. I hope everyone has a fabulous AF day!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              Mae everybody, cool car Mick,I think Irremember you talking about getting something like that last year? The one you were talking about had a funny name,can'trremember what, yes you do help people so keep that in your head Happy birthday Kuya I was rreading the Army and Iagree its cuz MWO ddoesn't come up in searches anymore,out of curiosity I was googling and in alcohol forums,if doesn't show at all,it did pop up in a Kudzu search for me,there's no way that the viewing numbers are that high ffrom just us regulars,wwe'd have to be checking in 50 times a day each,keyboard is pissing me off,will post more later,much love to all,hope its a great Thursday
              was gonna get a mazda bongo pauly ...Ive checked in 387 times already today!!:welldone:

Comment

My guess is that many of the "views" are by BOTS. If you look at the threads being viewed, they often are not ones that a person who is truly seeking information about how to quit drinking would be perusing. If there really are 81 people online right now, some of them are looking at some very old, rather uninformative threads: https://www.mywayout.org/community/online.php.

Comment

Hey Sam! The flooding rains have gone, but it's still been pretty steady, just not huge quantities over short periods. How are you enjoying being a full-timer with the conservation folks?

Comment

Pi
                    wow, then it has been raining for long time your way. Yep, enjoying the work so far, still a learning curve of what to do and what is expected. Also have a 130 acre boundary to survey in the mountains... they waited till the dang leaves came on. And you, what is shakin the the Pi world?

Lav, Elmer Fudd creepy??!! I like the ones where he's bit larger. I looooove cartoons and of course the Stooges.

Pauly, your typing was pretty funny, what's going on? phone? Interesting on the search and no MWO

hmmm good thought NS on bot calls, I forget how this tech world works.

Glad you had a good birfday Kuya!

Mick, you got enough room in that car for a hutch!
                    later gaters
                    Sam
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

late greetings ABsteroos!

oh my, so busy here and happy to be on track. I've been forcing myself to be social which is helping and I even just today got a job which is a huge self-esteem boost. Money worries have had both Dx and i freaking out. So anyway I've been hired as a sports photographer... neato!

Mick, I tried to get a pic of one of our cute wild yard bunnies today but they all saw me coming and got stage fright... but I'll keep hunting wabbits until I get a pic.

Kuya, huppy birfdy love!

Dx has put in a request for popcorn so I'm off to my husbandly duties.

be well loves
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X