friday its poets day again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday its poets day again!

mornin all friday it is the start to the weekend......so anyone got any major plans for the weekend?Im out detecting sunday,but thats the norm.pointing still ongoing,but thats between the showers of rain..so lets have a brew...

hiya kuya...glad things are starting to work out for you...enjoy your cruise wherever you go..

Ns ...well even at my age its never too late to learn ....bot thought that was something you sat on..but had to goggle that one! it would be a shame to see this site go down the plug,there is still a lot of good work goes on,but we shall see..

hiya det ...hows you then?all good munching on popcorn?

hiya pauly ...and hows you today then?all set for the weekend?any plans or thoughts on what to do?

morning Lav,how are you today then?all good ..here you go brew time....got quite a bit of planting done,and things really are starting to shoot up..but the snails are getting larger and larger ,specially with eating my plants!!

hiya Sam ...hows you then?all good?heres a pic of the original leasehold document for the land our house is built on..it is no longer valid as I bought out the lease and hold it as freehold..this was 1962...in the grand scheme of things not that long ago...and yet look at the way it is written!!!

20160520_101726.jpg

hiya pie ..how are then ?hope everything is going to plan with your dad at the moment..hows the Canine crew doing?

right good peeps ..time to go ...big hello to those missing ,those looking and those trying their best to quit...keep going you will get there!!!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    a sunny day today, not so for the weekend... dang I needed to get some survey work done. oh well.... Mick, pretty fancy that lease, the language is pretty lawyerey typical, use a lot of words to say something simple!! I like the reservation of the light and air... that's pretty dang funny, and the mineral rights, which I've seen in older deeds. The seals on it are cool as is the calligraphy at the very beginning. Yes, 1960's not that long ago.

speaking of mineral rights, off to the mines friends, hope all is well with everyone!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, out the door early this morning to take Kell to get the other side of her back fixed up, wish it wasn't so dang early this time,just wanted to say a quick hello
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday

Yep, sun today, rain tomorrow......again. I am so far behind on gardens it's not even funny.

Thanks for the startup Mick!
        No big plans for me this weekend. Why make plans when all it does but rain? Ha ha

Hello to Sam & Pauly & everyone dropping in today.
        I'm heading to Curves then figure out what to for the rest of the day.

Have a terrific AF Friday everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ahoy ABerooos!

Mick, I reckon you should just grow snails and sell them to a swanky French restaurant.

Pauly, extra cuppa joe for you!

Lav, happy working out. I've been in the yard and feeling it.

well the bunnies continue to elude me so I just got a pic this morning of this rather grumpy little tweety bird

I'm off to shoot with a sober buddy today, then hardware store and groceries.... that's my big plan so far

be well peeps
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

a spuggy!! sparrow..nice pic tho det
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
            X