wodins day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wodins day

mornin all ...how are we today then......firstly a big happy birthday to Det for his birthday yesterday...so here we go ...join in folks....happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear Det ..happy birthday to you..

right then ..on we go ...planted out some courgettes yesterday ..its time they learnt to survive outside...rabbits are running amok..they are happier now the hutch is back in its original position...Jeeves has been fighting with an ice cream carton,throwing it all over the place while Sandy just sits there...kinda thinking .."you nut" pointing nearly finished on the back of the house..Finger is pretty badly infected ..got to go to walk in centre for some meds for it ..cut it ..and then playing in the garden its gone manky...

so brew first..

hi Det ...old timer ...:egad:never ate the whole tub of ice cream?that wouldnt have happened here..kinda like I was with booze..it gets finished!!

hiya Lav..how did the weeding go ?all ok?did you get it finished?judging by the size of your place heres a relaxing brew...found this idea for keeping snails n slugs away from plants..green scouring pads..I get a pack of them from the pound shop guess your $store will have them...cut them into about 2 or 3 inch strips and lay them round the plant ..they cant get across it..

hiya pauly hows you then? all good I hope..loved that bit about hanging your good clothes out..all mine are good..I ear nowadays what I am comfy in..usually trackies and t shirt....for 37 years I wore uniform,and then a suit and tie...now Im the master of my own wardrobe!!...unless we go out ..then madam will come across with some suggestions ...ie ..you are joking...you aint going out in that are you?.. the older I get the madder I get!anyways have a good day..

hia Sam the man ..you doing ok...hows life with the good lady not there?would it have been the same in days past ..or ..would the drink played a substantial part in it?did you get the washin dried?...as far as polly ticks goes ..we have got the same sort of crap going on with the europe issue at the moment...trouble is no one knows what the futrure would hold ..either in our out of europe..it is all speculation..that is apart from the threats etc being thrown about ..the trouble with europe is ..all the top dogs in it are all appointed ...not elected ..ergo they can do as they please..and you can bet that there is some palms being greased in the background.....rant over...

hiya pie ..how are you then?glad things are on track for you ,especially with your dads house.hows the canine club doing?

hiya ns,ppqp,will do all the rest ov the gang...take it eazee......

some more sayings....

It is important to make breaks between individual exercises. I personally stick to breaks of about 3-4 years.

Sometimes I drink water - just to surprise my liver.

Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them is quite common. Arguing with them – acceptable. It is only when you lose that argument that you get in real trouble.

Of course I have a talent. I'm really good in bed. Sometimes I sleep more than 9 hours in one go.

"If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb up to the height of your ego and jump down to your IQ level."

... and out of the chaos, a sentence came to me:
    "Laugh and be happy, it could be worse!"
    ... and so I laughed and was happy and it really became worse.

I didn’t fall down. I did attack the floor though.

Organized people are simply too lazy to search for stuff.

My relationship is like an iPad. I don't have an iPad.

I'm not lazy. I'm just highly motivated to do nothing.

If I can still lie on the ground without having to hold myself, I'm not drunk.

Do people talk about you behind your back? Simply fart.

As long as cocoa beans grow on trees, chocolate is fruit to me.

There are people who are a living proof that total brain failure does not always lead to physical death.

Yes, the early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Never drive faster than a guardian angel can fly.

I’m aware that the voices in my head aren’t real. But their ideas are just awesome sometimes!
    Somebody said today that I'm lazy. I nearly answered him.
    I’m not lazy. I’m just naturally a very relaxed person.

What can you say when it's already late and you really want to go home?

Can you hear that? That's my pillow calling and it becomes really mean when I let it wait too long.

A housewife's battle:

The household stares at me. I stare right back. Without breaking eye contact, I slide a piece of chocolate in my mouth. I won!

He who wakes up early, yawns all day long.

You can only be young once. But you can enjoy being infantile forever.

Married women face a significantly lower risk of kidnapping, nobody can be certain that the ransom would actually be paid.

No thanks, I didn't fight my way to the top of the food pyramid to become a vegetarian.

Intelligence is like undies. Good to have it, no need to show it off.

I am in touch with my motivation. I saw it going by this morning, waving at me and winking.

It is usually better to shut up and let people suspect that you’re stupid than to say something and remove all doubts.

I weighed myself today. It is clear I am too small for my weight.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks for the early cup of Joe and jokes there, Mick. Yep, laundry all nice and clean. We don't have a dryer hence the need for the orange orb. Oh yes, in the past not having the wife here was party time for sure. Now my alone time is not spent feeling like shit half the time but enjoying the whole day. I DO NOT MISS HANGOVERS!!

Busy day today, meetings then out in the field, muzac tonight. Wife gets home tomorrow evening so I reckon I'd better tidy up a wee bit as well.

Hope everyone is well, HAPPY BIRFDAY DET!!!!!!!
    later
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

"And many more,on channel 4,your pants are tore" Happy birthday Det!! Mae everybody,I still sing that last phrase after the happy birthday song,the kids think I'ma dork Mick,I try to dress nice for work but as soon as I'm off I try to dress as much like a bum as I can, Sam,do flashes of"Ihave the house to myself" sneaky drink thoughts ever briefly pop in? I had that yesterday for a minute but told my brain to shut up! We took Louie to feed ducks at the park the other day and there was a teeny little tan bunny hoppin around,I pointed it out to Lou but he was more interested in the peacocks which btw make the ugliest noise!somewhere between a cat and a woman crying for help,much love to all,have a wonderful Wednesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers!

Happy hump day! Sunny & warm here again today, I could get used to this

Happy birthday Det!
        So exactly how old is 'officially old' anyway?? I'm sure I met that milestone decades ago, ha ha! Don't overdue the ice cream dude

Mick, with the size of this property pulling weeds is an everyday event until the frost arrives. The rain has caused some vigorous overgrowth, no kidding.

Sam, it's a good thing your wife is arriving tomorrow. You could easily revert back into a bachelor being left on your own any longer! I hope your day is going well!

Pauly, there are peacocks roaming around the local zoo we visit, they are LOUD!
        They also like to beg for food & are not very shy about coming right up to you. They are much bigger than my chickens, Lol

Going to get my granddaughter this evening so we can go watch her cousin graduate tomorrow morning. Should be fun
        Have a great rest of the day!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X