thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thursday

mornin all ...how are we the very small band today then?all good ..oh well small pot for the coffee today then!not a lot happening ,raining ...that drizzly stuff that gets you wet not the hooge downpours...bit to do in the greenhouse ,so probably get on with it..

hiya Lav...hope you have a good day today ,and the weather holds for you..travellin coffee ?yep reckon your place does take a fiar bit of weeeding...imagine me being let loose in there!!

hey Sam...some things dont change despite what part of the world we are in!!yep get tidyin up mate!did you have a good music sesh last night?

hiya pauly ...good for you ..drink /brain....non starter ..so go away ..how are you today then?all good?anything going on your neck of the woods ?...trouble is when no one posts there aint a right lot to talk about..

well there we go ...thats it ...have a great day folks...last one out put the lights off:happy2:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

good morn all
    bit tired but working on a cup of brew so just shaking the cobwebs. Thanks for getting us going this morning, Mick. Music last kinda reflect my mental state, third. I need to get a good 8 hour sleep. Too many 4-5 hour nights in a row. The bach life is killing me!

Pauly, in answer to your question, no thoughts of sneaking a drink occurred, maybe acknowledgement of "that's what I have done in the past" but I'm very much in the mindset that drinking is not a part of who I am any more. THANK GOODNESS. I really am quite content to be a non-drinker.

shorter day today at work so I get can home before the Mrs!

picking up the declaration of independence tomorrow. below is the before and after.

CS16-13rn.jpg

later
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

that looks really good Sam..
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Mick, Sam, and all. "Drinking is not part of who I am anymore." Nice way to put it, Sam. Bit of a meltdown for me on Tuesday. House sale needing attention, realtor incommunicado, brother took off for California, Dad crying wolf (AGAIN) at the worst possible moment.

Received word of a respite care opening, and got Dad checked in. Huge relief, and much sadness that this is the best I can do for him.

Thanks for being here, guys. This bumpy time is serving to strengthen my sober muscles in ways that would not be possible, but for what I've learned from you all. You are life savers.

Comment

Mae everybody,ok gonna attempt to post a legible post but if keyboard gets wonky,I'mout! Pie,krepbbuilding those muscles girly Sam,I'mhappier sober too but thoughts are so stupid sometimes,Irremember being a kid and when my parents went out I'dget an adrenaline rush and start snooping in their stuff,or smoke a cigarette, something bad,Iguess its just how my brain works,devilish!!,alright this is horrible,hello Mick,Lav,Det guess tthat'sit? Much love to all,hope we have a great Thursday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Huppy thoysday ABeroooonies!

loverly sunny day here.

Sam, what instruments are you currently 'musicing' with?

Pie, so glad you are faring well in the face of adversity.

Sam, how old is that document you have there?

Finally caught a couple of candid YB shots (yard bunny). shhhhh.... it's hiding.....

well, no more icecream for me, being Mr Healthy which is good.

be well peeps
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Lav checking in to say hello & good night at the same time
              Life is good, just so darned busy this week.

Hi there Mick!
              Sam, loved your pic
              Pauly, we need to get you a new phone I think.
              Det, that is a serious bunny close up if I've ever seen one, ha ha!
              Pie, hang in there, I know all these transitions are tough. Staying on your AF path is the best way to help yourself :hug:

Peace to all tonight!
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Pauly, I think devilish is part of your charm. Det, no way I'm giving up ice cream anytime soon. Glad you're enjoying your healthy ways, though. Neighbor made me some cilantro pesto yesterday, can't even describe how wonderful it is. Hello and goodnight to you, Lav. Yep, AF is the only path to travel. Helped myself to this fabulous magnolia blossom during a dog walk today. Wish I could share the fragrance with y'all.
                magnolia.jpg

Comment

magnolia you sweet thang......

great song
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X