bank holiday monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bank holiday monday

mornin all....how are we today then?off out in a little while ..going over to Buxton in Derbyshire...have a look at demountable camper conversions for my car..see what they can come up with...had a good day yesterday ..did a fair amount in the garden,and redid the fountain,relaid the stones around it,and where the sprinkler head comes up,put new stone and slate on it....switched it off,let them out to play ...and jeeves jumped in and was playing in the bowl bit where the green slate is..farmer cut the field at the back..all the marsh grass gone ..looks tons better..quick brew then folks...

20160530_080509.jpg

hiya Lav...hows you ?family day today is it?heres a family sized brew ..guess you are gonna need it..any ice cream going spare?

hiya pauly...hows you then ?all good .?as for boring nights...hey if you enjoy them thats great...the best thing is you dont hafta please anyone...I saw another boogie yesterday..was sooo temped ..but bought this little one instead for the foliage it is beeeeeyootiful my photography is rubbish...

20160530_082009.jpg

hey Sam the man...hows you then?all good..went up to my friends farm...look at these little beauts..their belgian hare has just had little ones too...they are lovely...

20160527_140754.jpg

hiya pie how are things with you?all on a good path I hope...

hey det...sorry to hear youve been at the booze ..not just once ...but twice..so that is 2 conscious decisions you made to drink on separate occasions..you have also tried meds..dont know if you are still on them ,but if so my guess is that wont be doing much good..we all support you here,and want you to do well,thats what helping is about..but hey man..whatever strategies you are using if you have any ,defo need a severe case of rehashing ...so lets quit all this ..and get on the road proper...you can do it...we have all done the we cant etc..believe in yourself and get some grit to say no matey...sorry if this sounds harsh,but the reality is ..that giving up is tough ..you have got to be tougher!!!

have a great day folks.....
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody,Mick,that's a beautiful plant,what's the name? Iwant to plant some more stuff,iIddecided to(here keyboard goes again!) Leave my tomatoes alone cuz the ones Istaked up died,and the other side is doing its own thing and thriving! Crazy plants! Crazy animals too,forgotto mention that the tortoise thinks he'sa dog,maybe iIdid mmention it but Ijust find it amazing/ttroubling?that he can use the doggie door,follow us around,etc he's just missing the bark haha,gotta work today,iI'm pissed!! Much love to all,hope we all have a great day
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all
      a quick fly by to see how all are doing. Plat to draw and post to set today.

Det, what is the thought process you go through when you decide to drink? Do you know in advance that you going to, spontaneous, anger, sad, can't have a good time without? In other words, what is going on? Hope you can get er figured out. The physical pain of hangovers should weigh in there somewhere.

Mick, very pretty goats. Sometimes I think of getting some but I think I'm stretched thin enough for now!

How do Pauly? Food today??? holidays have a way of making all of us eat too much!

later
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hello all....I hope it's ok to jump in here. I love reading here.

Det - you probably don't remember but we spent quite a bit of time in chat years ago. You helped me. So, you have always held a special place in my heart.

Mick and Sam raise good points. You were sounding well. Was this building up or was it sudden?
        I know you have mentioned that Dx is tired of it. How are things there? Have you tried writing out exactly what led up to it? For me that included the hours long internal debate, the shopping trip making sure to rotate the stores and cashiers, the smuggling the bottle in, sneaking drinks, getting rid of the bottles.

Det - sending you lots of positive energy and love. :heartbeat:
        Last edited by NoraC; May 30, 2016, 11:41 AM.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers,

I was online this morning & about to post when I received an invitation to ride to the outlets for some holiday sales shopping so I went, ha ha! Also wrangled a free lunch out of YB too
          The rain stopped overnight & it's been sunny & dry. I think we are in for more rain later though, that's OK!

Mick, I wouldn't mind having a goat or two around here to help with the weeding. I doubt that it will ever happen but there's always hope, Lol
          No family gathering today but I think I will churn up more of that dairy free ice cream, yum!

Pauly, sorry you are working today. Some of us just have those jobs that never shut down, I know.

Sam, did you get the floods? We didn't get as much rain last night as I feared & I am happy about that. Hope you are having a good day.

Hi there Nora, nice to see you.

Det, I sure hope you are on the mend fella & drinking gallons of H2O today.

Hello to anyone else checking in today.
          Wishing everyone a wonderful AF rest of the day. We do not need AL to celebrate Memorial day!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

A free lunch is always a score Lav
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

not good today, hope for bettter tommorow. sad.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

NoraC yes I do recall you love
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hiya Det. What about the baclofen? Not suiting you? Take care there bud.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                  X