AF Daily ~ Wednesday June 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Wednesday June 1

Good morning Abbers & Happy June 1 to all!

I almost forgot - WHITE RABBITS, ha ha!!!

Have a wonderful AF day everyone!
    I will check in later.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Where's the jokes Lav? Haha,actually Mick's been slacking on them too,probably just too busy,feeling the Elmer's glue sinuses again,had gone away for awhile but I think cuz the weather's changing its acting up,everyone's all freaking out over the weather,its Vegas,we get hot! It shouldn't be such a surprise and all over the local news sheesh,Pie,is that flooding by you? Looked bad on the news but I always forget how big TX really is,just like when I tell people I was born and raised in NV they say I'm used to the heat,no,the whole rest of the state is mountainy with 4 seasons! Det,hope today is a better day for you sweetheart hello Mick,Sam,oh my goodness I think that's it? We have dwindled hope we all have a great day
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hi folks....June 1st,been busy this morning,not really got a lot to say,so heres a coupla jokes as required

Doctor, how can I live longer than 100 years?

Do you smoke?
      No.

Do you eat too much?
      No.

Do you go to bed late?
      No.

Do you have affairs with promiscuous women?
      No.

Then why would you want to live more than 100 years?

What is green and sits crying in the corner?

The incredible Sulk.

Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you are donating blood.

Be polite to every idiot you meet. He could be your boss tomorrow.

What is transparent and smells like worms?
      -
      A bird's fart :-)

Q: What do the Inuit get from sitting on a block of ice?

A. Polaroids.

At a swimming pool: Three guys climb a high-dive tower and meet a good fairy who offers to fulfill a wish for each of them. One jumps and says, "Beer!" - and the pool is full of beer. The other one jumps, says, "Money!" and the pool is full of money. The last one starts to jump but slips and, falling, yells, "SHIIIIIIT!!!"

An elderly man was on the operating table, about to be operated on by his son, a famous surgeon. Just before they put him under, he asked to speak to his son:
      "Don’t be nervous, boy, just do your best and just remember, if it doesn’t go well, if something happens to me… your mother is going to come and live with you and your family."

Daddy what is a transvestite?
      -
      Ask Mommy, he knows.

A man noticed his credit card has been stolen - but he never reported it. The thief was still spending considerably less than his wife.
      So much has changed since my girlfriend told me we’re having a baby. For instance my name, address and telephone number!
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hahahaha! Those were ALL funny Mick
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

good evening all
          bit of a weird time, daughter's bf of 2 years left her so major drama the last 24 hours, not to belittle any of it but I've never been so glad to see a person leave though my daughter is upset, but getting better. She does not do well with stress.

Mick, love the bird fart joke, right down my alley, you might say.

Getting warmed up here Lav, haven't seen my resident copperhead since the other night.... lurking as it were.

Pauly, you're a real trooper, always here and I'm glad.

Waves to you, Det and Pi of much rain!

later
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I liked the Green Sulk Mick, ha ha

Hey Pauly, I can barely type my name in the morning let alone jokes. That's Mick's job anyway!!!
            I hope you get those sinuses opened up!

Sam, sorry your daughter is going thru a drama. Before long she will probably see he wasn't the right one for her.
            I hope you find those nasty snakes sooon!!

Hello to Det & Pi. I hope you are both OK.
            Where is NS lately?

Anyway, wishing everyone a peaceful night.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X