friday 3rd June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday 3rd June

mornin all..pretty late for me ..but been up since daft o clock ...couldnt sleep...so far cleaned windows,washed down and cleaned the frames dug a coupla plants into the garden ,thinned out some seedlings,hoovered the car and washed it..In 20 mins going to pick the outlaws up to go to the airport ..that is getting more difficult...they are both in the early stages of dementia,some days are worse than others..any ways gonna have a brew anyone else...

hiya Sam,hows you today then ?sounds like your daughter was well shut of that clown,tho Im sure the dramas will still be going on with her..I recall Amy and her boyfriend splitting up....it caused some worrying times for us,he was a dick too,but she just couldnt see it..to the extent we went to one of the theme parks in Florida...and she got his name engraved on one of the statue things..and now she is fine ...world never ended ..she has a good job nice house ,and a boyfriend who is a sound lad....so friend best of luck to you ..dont know how old your daughter is ..Amy was 18 at the time..it did give us some moments tho...which I aint going into here,but happy to discuss in a pm if you want or think it is relevant...

morning Lav......Meccano....yeehah I used to have loadsa that stuff..it was ace..main colours were dark green ,and red...then yellow came along for some mad reason...it was great stuff...anyways..brew time..split my turnip seedlings this morning..something has eaten half of them!..just planted leeks for over winter eek..and also a grape vine..got about 15 tomato plants growing on...with 14 spares!!need any?

hiya pauly hows you then ? hows the mad tortoise/dog/ninja turtle?hope all good..have a great weekend

hiya pie hows you then?all good I hope..

right folks off we toddle into the weekend so have a good one..

Why do women live on average two years longer? Because the time they spend parking doesn’t count.

I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s 7 years in a row now.

Woke up with a dead leg this morning. I will not take out a loan with the mafia ever again.

A naked women robbed a bank. Nobody could remember her face.

The 21st century: Deleting history is often more important than making it.

"How do you tell that a crab is drunk? It walks forwards.

I’ve no home, I haven’t got control, I can’t see any escape. Way past the time I got a new keyboard.

Why do cows wear bells?

Their horns don’t work.

Two grains of sand go through the desert. One to the other: "I have the feeling somebody is watching m

I’m selling my talking parrot. Why? Because yesterday, the b.stard tried to sell me.

Do you know why women aren’t allowed in space?
    -
    To avoid scenarios like: "Houston, we have a problem!"
    -
    "What is the problem?"
    -
    "Yeah, great, pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about!"

What would you call a very funny mountain?
    -
    Hill Arious"

Today someone told me my actions would have grim repercussions. I thought 'aren't they what Death sits on?'

My old Mum used to say, "Always give your food a rinse before you eat it." Lovely woman, terrible sandwiches.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Mick.
    Sam's thread beat yours by a few minutes so I posted over there
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey Mick
      Might pm you re daughter just to vent
      Thanks for the reply
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
        Hey Mick
        Might pm you re daughter just to vent
        Thanks for the reply
        no problem Sam..
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
        X