mon 6th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mon 6th June

morn all...how are we today then?good I hope...well yesterday was a scorcher over here and it seems so again today....655am and already temp is 13..today is going to be arepeat and then the rain sets in...did a bit in the garden yesterday,but went up to my friends farm,playing with the young goats etc,..then came back and did a bit more in the garden....got some more ideas to do...
    brew time ...

morn Lav..big coffee here for you ...made a hooge pot but no one turned up !!this morning going to plant up beetroot pak choi and radishes..need to do some more lettuce we are going thru that for fun!where the raised bed is ,Im thinking of turning that ito a sitting area ,and putting all my veg in long planters...that way it stops the slugs etc ,dont use as much space ..ie between rows,planters are moveable..and the view from on it is great...especially when I put a bigger water feature in it...has your greenhouse arrived yet?

hiya pauly hows you then ?all ok I hope ..had a look at some boogies yesterday ..they were well overpriced for what they were..I have got an azalea in the front and it is gawjus ..just like a boogie but it doesnt last long...hows all your plants doing?

hiya Sam...hows you then matey..all good out on the veying front?ɥǝʎ Sɐɯ˙˙uoʇɥᴉuƃ ʍɹouƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ∀uʇɐɹʇᴉɔɐ˙˙ʎon ʍᴉll soou ƃǝʇ nsǝp ʇo ndsᴉpǝ poʍulɐup¡

pie ..yoo hoo how are you today?

likewise ns....

have a good one folks..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hi there Mick. Thought I would visit as its pretty quiet in the other usual places on MWO. We have some lovely azaleas in our garden - but as for boogies, they are strictly an indoor plant where I live. I bought one this year and I doubt if the wee darling will see it through winter - even indoors. Frosty here now but lovely and sunny today. Have to dash - cat is having nervous breakdown because it wants in.
    Have a good day folks. -Night-time here.

Comment

Morning Mick & Co
      Cuckoo in the nest here again as the Army snooze away..................
      YouTube

Comment

morning all,
        thanks for the start up Mick, when you bringing those goats home?? BTW, not sure how you did the last bit on your keyboard:
        "hiya Sam...hows you then matey..all good out on the veying front?ɥǝʎ Sɐɯ˙˙uoʇɥᴉuƃ ʍɹouƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ∀uʇɐɹʇᴉɔɐ˙˙ʎon ʍᴉll soou ƃǝʇ nsǝp ʇo ndsᴉpǝ poʍulɐup¡" Like listening to Beatle records backwards or sumppin.

Hello TT and Satz, glad you are here. Funny I just poked in and looked the Army. I like the sign.

looks like rain has subsided for a bit. Lovely day on the horizon. Another good day to be sober!

waves to all coming by.
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Greetings Mick, TT, Satz, Sam and all abbers near and far. I'll take some of that coffee please, Mick. Definitely moist and moldy here; hoping for dryer weather to come. Lots on the docket for today. Just want to say hello to yiz all first.

Comment

Good Monday morning Abbers!

COFFEE please & thanks Mick
            Just grateful the power is back on & everything seems to be in one piece after yesterday's monsoon, geez! My DIL & grandsons got here just ahead of the storm so we had fun watching the storm roll in, ha ha!
            The green house has not arrived yet but won't be long now. YB's last day at work is on the 10th so he'll be ready for it I hope. I also have a new flock of day old hatchlings arriving next week so there's a lot to do.
            Your garden seems to take on a new look almost weekly, good for you

Sam, don't try to copy Mick's upside down backwards writing style, it will make you dizzy, LOL

Pie, I can only imagine the dampness factor in your area after all the rain you've had. I hope it dries up soon!

Hi there satz & TT!

I need to feed the hungry hippos around here then try to get out for some exercise.
            Wishing everyone a wonderful AF day!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,the bougie hubs bought for me this year is a dud! No flowers anymore, it looks dry,just ugly,I dunno why,very irritated cuz I was looking forward to having it thrive,my other plants I'm just watering and letting them do their own thing cuz the more I mess with them,the worse they are,hi Satz and TT time to put the winter clothes away for good now,can't even stand glancing at a sweater haha,hi Sam,Lav,Pie, DET CHECK IN!! Hope we all have a great day
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

mornin Satzy.....evenin tt ..nice to see you both on here..what are you up today Satzy?not too long till your change of directions is it?any ideas where or what you are going to do?lady of leshur perhaps?
                hiya tt ..hows things in the south?Frost?I wouldn't have thought you got that there..but thats my geographical knowledge for you..
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Pauly and MIck - our Bougie has become the new family pet. It gets moved around the house to warm and sunny places. Currently sitting near the fire and looking pretty happy with itself. Bit daft really - it is a tropical plant and I wouldn't try to grow brussel sprouts in the Islands. Yep we get frost and people crash their cars and schools even get closed cos of the snow - but not yet. Not quite Canada mind you.

Comment

Working...
                  X