thurs 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thurs 9th

morn folks ..how are we all today then?good I hope...weather over here is absolutely crazy....31 degrees again yustad ay...94%humidity and then storms...and then heat ..Im literally watching the plants grow....anyways pre poets day so on we go...brew time

Hiya SF....firstly let me congratulate you on the best post you hav EVER written ..I laughed like mad over it....I could hear the annoyance and frustration in your writing...I apologise if it wasnt meant to be funny ....but please write more..which sent me on the trail of emotionally supportive animals...man what a gimmick...send us 65 of Uncle Sams finest greenies and we will register your animal and send you a badge..whoopee shit it means nada!!!

this article is absolutely brill...well worth reading its so cool!!

Pets Allowed - The New Yorker

hiya det hows you today then mate?good I hope..probably aching like mad....I am..its ages since I have been swimming ,but went yesterday...60 lengths non stop!!soon get back to my ton plus!!glad you are on the road again mate..

hiya pie howz yoo ?couldnt c nuffink rong wiv your spelling..its as good as mines! 5 hours in the chair?maybe we should team up ..see if we can get discount!!! like the pic of Jack rabbit ...but how did you know his name???

howdy doody Sam...hows you today then friend?are you out in the big blue yonder today?still enjoying the job?yep Im afraid that fred sort of sums it up..dont really understand about bots etc but hey ho...hows the toons doing been doing a bit recently?

hiya pauly how are you today in hairsville?all good? yep the booze market is certainly geared towards youngsters...fruit sugary booze...your hammered before you know it...think the strongest lager beer I used to drink was 9.8 ..with a few vodkas after..then trying to pretend you are sober whilst talking absolute sh.te!!

hey Byrdie...hows you then?meant to ask ...whats a chamber of commerce day?trade you for a poets day????

Mornin Lav..brew time..no greenhouse?got held up in Germany?schiesse! so it means that you have got to get the plants in pretty rapido..and also keep yb amused for the next 3 weeks!!

right peeps for the offski...go and feed my emotionally supportive rabbits,then mebbe take them to the movies as a treat!!!!seriously tho read that article it is ace!!

see yall bis morgen

Q: What is 35 feet long and has 42 teeth?

A: A bus full of rednecks.

One redneck to the other: Do you think I should tell my folks I’m adopted?

Redneck at the doctor: “Doc, I think I’m in trouble, I swallowed an ice cube 3 days ago and it ain’t come out yet.”

Q: What’s the downside of being a redneck kid at Christmas?
    A: You just have one set of grandparents to get presents from.

How do you tell a redneck is married? There are tobacco spits on either side of his pickup truck.

Why do pigeons fly over trailer parks with their backs down? There’s nothing worth crapping on.

Why don’t rednecks get sick so often?
    Germs have their pride too.

You know you might be a redneck when:

You see a No crack sign and you pull your pants up.

You see your farts as your best jokes.

The dog can’t help gagging whenever he sees you eat.

You finally get to cutting the grass and find a car.

Your wife’s got a beer belly and it turns you on.

You think the stock market has a fence around it.

Your family tree is just one long trunk with no branches.

Your beard attracts birds.

You took out your toothpick only for wedding pictures.

Fast food is hitting a possum at 80 mph.

You've at least once hit a deer with your car because the food store was already closed.

You’ve ever had the thought rat traps made acceptable gifts.

A night trip to the bathroom involves mud boots.

People hear you coming in your car quite a long time before they get to see you.

You have lard on your bedside table.

You had to ditch your back seat bench so all your children could fit in.

Sixth grade is senior year.

You have a really bad fall and the one thing you save is your beer.

You had to buy a VCR because all the wrestling matches are on when you're at work.

You take your garbage to the dump and come back with more than you brought there.

They banned you from the zoo because you distress the monkeys.

You keep seeing your neighbors on Jerry Springer.

You know you might be a redneck woman if:

You can’t help groaning when you’re cooking sausages.

There’s a spit cup on your bedside table.

You have more than one fur coat – all home made.

When something should be stored cold, you put it in the shade.

You see family reunions as a good chance to meet boys and your mother agrees.

You've ever had to get financing for a tattoo.

You’ve been married three times but your in-laws are still the same people.

You just can’t get dog hair out of your belly button.

Preparing a bubble bath involves beans for dinner.

Your fridge and you weigh roughly the same.

You owe money at the dollar store.

The school encourages you to stay away from PTA meetings at your son’s school.

When you bungee jump, you take the bridge with you.

You can burp your name.

Instead of crackers, you pull each other’s fingers at Christmas dinner.

fun facts

If you’ve ever wondered what to call the phenomena when three astronomical bodies line up, it is "syzygy".

When you talk, you spray around 2.5 microscopic saliva droplets per word.

Rats cannot vomit, and neither can horses.

Every year, 11,000 injuries are reported in America as a result of sexual experimentation.

620 million years ago, an Earth day was only 21.9 hours long. It is extending a little every year.

A 12-year-old girl from Ethiopia was kidnapped by four men on her way from school. A week later the whole group was accosted by three lions who chased the men away and stayed with the girl without harming her, only leaving when the police arrived, looking for her.

A now teenage boy called Ben Underwood lost his sight to cancer when he was 3 years old. He learned to use echolocation (orientation in space by sound that e.g. bats use) in order to sense his surroundings. Today he can play table soccer, basketball, he does karate, roller blades, enjoys pillow fights and much more.

Our ears and our nose never stop growing.

In 1946, the US attempted to buy Greenland for 100,000,000 USD.

Bulgarians nod when they want to say NO and shake their heads when they want to say YES.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    appreciate the start up, Mick. After serious contemplation I believe my wife has Bulgarian roots! "I never said that" kinda fits that, right? Job's going goodly. Not much to time to play these days.

Believe I need to take the time and read back on yesterday's fred. Went to a meeting last night regarding spreading "biosolids", the commercial way of saying sludge from the cities. Farmers like it cause it is free, folks don't like it because of the potential hazards such as metals, spent pharmaceuticals, pathogens, etc possibly being involved. I personally would NEVER spread that shit on my land, but the gummit permits and promotes. Local governments cannot block its use because of state supreme court cases. Kinda like a dog chasing its tail, but it was good to see folks turn out and present real concerns, unfortunately that falls on deaf ears.

well, reckon I better scoot, a big hello to all. Lav, any frost???
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Sam I've seen bios lids used in 2 different formats in Germany it is used. .mostly in human waste slurry. In UK seen chipboard and all that shredded..you get all sorts of rubbish in that
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Mick and all! I figure any day that starts off with redneck jokes is gonna be a good one. Yes, maybe we can join forces at the dentist to get a discount. Yesterday's tab worked out to $500/hr. :sad:

Got a couple of things cooking that should make for progress on the house and Dad care fronts. We'll see. Meantime, tail wags from the ancient pup tell me she's happy. And that's priceless.

Later, gators.

Comment

Mae everybody, Pie,I'm with you on the redneck jokes,thanks Mick SF,now I'm dying to know who the celeb is with the service dog!?! Glad the meetings are going well for you,not much going on with me,think we hit 110 yesterday but I barely notice it anyway, if its humid then I notice,hello Sam,Det,Lav hope we all have a great Thursday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Greetings Abbers from granddaughterland

This morning's commute was nice in sunshine & a brisk 50 degrees. No frost Sam, ha ha!

Mick, my son-in-law was involved in training legitimate service dogs for a while. This BS with people walking turkeys on a leash or walking around with snakes wrapped around them is perfectly ridiculous. If someone walked into my establishment with a snake or a turkey I would throw them out, no kidding
            YB decided to start his retirement two days early so today is day #1.
            By 10 am this morning he had already called me twice for dumb shit like he can't find his keys........God help me.

Sam, I sure hope my farming neighbors don't get into spreading that garbage around, gross!!
            The manure odors & flies are enough as is, LOL

Pie, why are dental visits so painful to the wallet? Sorry about that. Sounds like your geriatric guest is having fun.

Pauly, I would definitely notice 110 degrees, ugh! I hope you have a cooler day.

Hello to everyone, have a marvelous AF Thursday!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I was at a store recently and a woman had some kind of talking bird sitting in the cart - shocked the heck out of me!!

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                I was at a store recently and a woman had some kind of talking bird sitting in the cart - shocked the heck out of me!!
                absolute mental!!!what a great scam...hang on....gotta go the rabbits are waiting for me...I m taking them swimming (not just in case anyone thinks I am...)

Comment

:haha:YouTube

Comment

That's cute NS,Brownie was totally into it haha
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

NS ..thats great...Ill be building a pool next!!!

Comment

Mick....I do now have the expectation of you taking the rabbits to the pool. I'm sure you need them to ensure you don't ever FEEL like you may be drowning. Because surely a rabbit could save you. Glad you like the post....it fell into the "not even I can make this shit up"
                        I did read the article and it is outrageous. I was told at work that it is illegal for me to ask what the pet is for. I have only seen dogs (one brings hers in a baby carriage swaddled in blankets...I kid you not).

Look I get mental health. But I have yet to have ONE blind person come in with a dog. I am assuming that on some level they understand that there are health codes and a dog should not be in a grocery store. Awhile back I saw an article that a plane had to land and let a 6 year old off because he was having such an allergic reaction to someone's "ESA". As a parent of a child who would have such a reaction...whose disabilty wins out? Legit allergies or someone trying to pass their pet off as an ESA....and contaminating the whole damn plane.

Lav...I think I feel the same way about "service animals", as I do about this whole bathroom issue. People want rights and then take it a step too far.

NS...loved the video. And a freaking bird would freak the crap out of me.

Pie....I'm ignoring you on purpose. I have a dentist appointment on Monday and have already requested that they knock me out.

Pauly...one thing I do take seriously is the anonymous part. Lets just say if I actually knew who you were....I'd never tell....EVER. On a side note...I did not even tell my husband....and YES last night right after creepy incident I come home to see him watching a movie with her in it----NAKED. No, I can't make this shit up.

Det...so glad to see you back.

Quite fitting.....I now have a card that I have to carry at all times.....saying that I am allowed to sell alcohol. Are you kidding me?

Sam---I have learned so much about food these last six months...it is crazy. People may make fun/jokes the prices at my store....but, one thing I can say is there is a reason. Fun fact...there is a huge difference between "organic" and "certified organic". Only two stores in the U.S. require "certified" to call it organic. Everyone else calls their shit organic and its not. You get chemicals almost worse than convential. I'm not naming my store.....the other one is Target. And I know that you know which one mine is

Comment

Originally posted by TheSunFlower97 View Post
                          and YES last night right after creepy incident I come home to see him watching a movie with her in it----NAKED. No, I can't make this shit up.
                          Sunflower. Please don't tell me that woman is Hilary Swank or Sandra Bullock!! I would be absolutley devastated.

Have a rippa out there y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

SF, you are killing me with your humor! Your words paint such visuals!!!
                            Mick, I hope your rabbits have approvd floatation devices before you take them swimming! :haha: B
                            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                            Tool Box
                            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Too funny, SF! :welldone:

Comment

Working...
                              X