19th june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19th june

morn all...here I am ..the bad penny ...start of a new week...this time next week I will be on the way to London,for an overnighter prior to flying out to Italy.got a grand well needed sleep last night,never woke up till 730 this morning...thats not like moi...usually awake about 3 or 4!!so feeling a bit more refreshed today..got quite a busy little week ahead,,so need to get a bit organised..so brew time it is....

hiya ppqp..thanks...hows you today then?all good ...so you want a garden watering job?you can do this one while Im away if you want!

20160619_092742.jpg

20160618_195308.jpg

20160618_195419.jpg

hia pauly hows you today then?feelin a bit more positive?weall get crappy times,I guess its tryin to work thru them..so hope you have too.me new bougie...here it is....

20160618_195221.jpg

but guess what ..this is the best..since zeuss died Sandy has never come back into the house...but dah dah...success got her coming back in now!!that has chuffed me more than anything!!easily pleased me..

20160617_081039.jpg

hiya Lav...hows you then?all good I hope...hows the busy weekend going...time for a brew?glad all the chicks made it....and them ribs sound finger lickin good!!!!

hiya Sam ...hows you mate...out in the mountains?hope the weather holds for you.......

hiya det ..yep defo discombobulated !!but ok...somewhere along the line youve lost me...whats the new job?is it the photography angle?as for the cravings ..see you can do it ..all you need is when times get tough,for you to get tough too mate..you can and will do it..

hiya sf...hey you come up with the anti booze animal and you will be quids in big time..water bill???huh you would be lyin it the stuff..on a tropical beach!!hope all works with the finance and man lookin for new gaff to stay is a non starter...

well folks, will say cheerio the noo,back tomorrow..in the meantime have a great sunday...

Why do hurricanes get such lame names, like Sandy? Name that thing Hurricane Death Megatron 900 and I guarantee folks will be evacuating like they need to.

A doctor tells a patient, "Sir, you are highly contagious and must be placed in isolation. Until we get in contact with the CDC, your diet will consist of pizza and fried eggs."

"Will that help me get better again?" asks the patient.

"Not really. But it's the only thing we can shove in under the door."

I was at a restaurant and noticed my waitress had a black and blue eye. So I made my order veeeery slowly. She's obviously not very good at listening

They say you cannot outrun a bear. True, but don’t panic, usually it is enough to outrun the chubbiest member of your hiking group.

Two cannibals are enjoying dinner. One compliments the other, "I say, Bill, your wife really makes a great meal."

Doctor says to the patient: "There’s no need for you to worry about your heart. It will work for as long as you live."

- But mum, I don't want to go to America.

- Hush child and keep swimming.

Q: Why did the one-armed man cross the road?

A: To get to the second hand shop.

Why have trips to England become so popular with Siamese twins?

It gives the other one a chance to drive a car, too.

Two cannibals are chewing a clown. One says to the other: "Hey, does it taste kinda funny to you?"

"Where exactly are you taking me, doctor?"

"To the morgue."

"What? But I’m not dead yet!"

"And we’re not there yet."

A guy asked at a skydiving school, "If the chute doesn't open and the reserve doesn't open either, how long until we hit the ground?"
    The instructor looked at him and said, "The rest of your life."

Man is asked at the hospital:

How tall are you?

5'8’’, doctor.

I’m very sorry, but I’m not the doctor. I’m the carpenter.

Two turkeys are looking at the sky at dusk and one asks the other: „Do you believe in life after Christmas?“

Doctor: Your test results are showing you'll easily live to be 80.

Patient: But, wait, I am 80 just now.

Doctor: See, I told you to live healthier!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Happy Father's day to Mick and Sam,not sure if they do that in England? I wasn't in a mood yesterday, PPQP's "P"'s are always a good thing to start the day with so I asked for some SF,I want a miniature horse soooo bad! There's an Amazon commercial with one who gets a doggie door,makes me smile everytime actually I think Winslow is an anti alcohol dog cuz everytime he's seen me drink he looks at me,then the can,then back at me,he just needs to be trained to knock them over or bite me or something haha,probably take hubs to breakfast here in a bit,hope everyone has a gorgeous day, I love you all
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Sunday morning Abbers, Happy Father's day to those celebrating

Sunny & hot here this weekend. The farmers are cutting hay fields all around & my allergies are in overdrive, ha ha!
      No big plans today, just hanging out & probably grilling some burgers. My new flock has managed to go thru almost 5 pounds of feed in the first two day - oh my!!

SF, after reading your post I thought YEP, some people are that stupid, ha ha!
      Staying calm during has been a true blessing for me. I focus on what's happening now & have given up worrying about past or future events

Pauly, do something fun today!

Mick, great pics & glad you are feeling better today.
      You must be very excited about your trip coming up!!

Hello to everyone & wishing a great AF day for all!
      I'll likely check in later.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for the coffee and kickoff. Glad you got a good sleep last night and your gardens look great. I think I'll pass on the watering though.

Pauly...you're sounding much better today. I always wanted miniature horses when I was living on the ranch but the ex wouldn't go for it. I think Winslow is ace!

Lav...I hope you have a relaxing day.

SF...liked your post yesterday. I really have to pick up that book. Maybe have a look for it when I go to water the garden today.

I was softening brown sugar in the microwave yesterday. Hadn't noticed that the container it was in had melted and when I went to take it out I got burning sugar all over my left hand. Thought my fingernails were going to melt. Pain is gone, don't have my hand in water anymore and I can actually type with it today. If it's not one thing it's another.

Hope all the fathers have a wonderful day......:smile:PPQP
        Last edited by porqoui; June 19, 2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Omg,I'm so sorry PPQP!! That must have been PAINFUL
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Aww geez PQ - ouch
            That sounds exactly like something I would do. I hope you heal quickly!

My relaxing day turned into a cookout for 8, ha ha!! Nothing fancy & everyone left happy!

Wishing everyone peace tonight!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hidy hi ABsters!!

Mick, so glad yer feeling spiffy again. Marvy garden you have there.

Another day of chasing kids around and trying to get them to hold still long enough to get good photos... it's not easy!
              this one poor kid sneezed twice in a row just as I was taking his pictures...too funny.

and yes.... Happy Fathers day to our daddy-o's!

PPQ, burnt with sugar? jeepers dear. That must have been a surprise.

Lav, I think it's super hot everywhere... whew! Thankfully low humidity and a nice breeze kept me from totally collapsing today.

Pauly, an anti-alcohol dog is a great idea. I'd certainly rather have a dog bite than another bender let me yell ya.

no Sam today?

seems like there was something else to say but it's evaded me.

be well peeps!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X