20 June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 June

ok, gonna stick my big toe in the start a thread water.
    Hope all is well with everyone, long 2 days of 'veying in the mountains. I'm a bit sore!!

Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Sam....just seen your post...pologies mate...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Well good Monday morning Abbers! It's a two thread kinda day, ha ha!!

Sunny & heading to 90+ for the next few days, ugh. This weather limits my outside time, that's for sure. I tend to melt down quickly these days.

Thanks for the startup Sam & you as well Mick! That was a great card you got Mick - looks just like you
      Nothing special going on with me, just a trip to Curves & the market & making sure to keep everyone fed & watered around here.

Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick and Sam,you two did it again haha,hope everyone had a good weekend, weather was hot yesterday so of course hubs was mopey,Lou's sick so he was mopey too,just basically stayed home,PPQP,how's the hand? Reminded me of a food burn I had awhile back,we were traveling and I was sitting in the backseat cuz Brady was still a baby and we got a pizza for the trip home,well my piggy self couldn't wait so I grabbed the box and it turned sideways and a slice fell on my leg,omg!!talk about pain! The cheese just kept burning the skin off,it blistered and I had scars for a long time after that,ugh,anyways hope you're ok,Det,yes I'd rather have a HUGE dog bite than another bender too,barf,alrighty off to do my thang,much love to all,let's have a great Monday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Sam...thanks for taking the plunge into the thread water. Bet you found some muscles you didn't know you had while veying in those mountains. LOL

Mick...will post again on your thread.

Lav...hope you got everyone fed and watered.

Pauly...hand is much better. A few blisters here and there but no pain and I don't think there'll be any scaring. At least I could brush off the sugar, cheese would have been much more difficult. Hope your thang was good today.

Had one of those crummy sleeps last night, awake at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. Quiet day at work and better yet the boss phoned in sick. Soon to don the PJ's, curl up with a book and make it an early evening. Wishing everyone a peaceful evening.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
          X