20th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20th June

mornin all.how are we today then?all good ready to start the week ?lets go for it..this time next week ,I will be on the way to I taly ...down to London on the Sunday ..fly on the Monday...back on the 12th in uk ..home on the 13th...soooooo..we probably need a new fred starter...as I guess I will be on my phone most of the time..and my fingers and the buttons dont quite fit....

anyways ..no fightin about it ..take turns....right brewtime it is then....

bought this rose yesterday...not a great fan of them ,but this one is gawjus....

20160618_195359.jpg

20160618_195336.jpg

hiya paully.....hows you then?hopefully good yep we celebrate fathers day here too...had a great day..didnt have to do the washing up!!!heres the card Amy got me...

20160620_110417.jpg

good for Winslow the anti booze dog..!!take he wasnt the hot dog you found under the cooker?

hiya Lav ,hows you then ?hows the allergators today then?have the farmers finished cutting the fields then?thats some food bill your feathered flock are doing in!!hope they will shell out a good payback...shell out....ok I thought it was funny...so you spent yesterday grilling burgers?..any confessions?have a good day ..after your brew here...

hiya ppqp...howare you feeling today...hows the hand doing today?hope it is better..sounds pretty painful...where I used to work sugar and boiling water was a well used method of assault as it sticks to the skin..
    take it easy and have a good day.

hiya det...hows you then mate?.....had to read your comment twice...."Mick, so glad yer feeling spiffy again."then I saw there was no l in spliffy!!this phot business seems to be taking off mate...would rather take pics ov flowers/animals than chasing bin lids!!

hiya Sam.....you out in the fields veying today?best to you..

Satzy..hope you are having a great holiday..

Hi I am Mary ...hows you now the exams have gone?

right peeps offski time ...have a good one...

My friend boasted he had the body of a Greek god. I had to explain where Buddha actually comes from.

The kangaroo mother got incredibly itchy around her belly. She opened her pouch and yelled into it:

“How often have I told you not to eat the crunchy cookies in bed!”

An eskimo brings his friend to his home for a visit. When they arrive, his friend asks, puzzled – “So where’s your igloo?”

“Shit, I must’ve left the iron on…”

A guy calls the fire department and yells excitedly: “You have to come, now, there’s a fire!”

“OK sir, but please tell us how do we get to you.”

The man asks, puzzled: “What, you don’t have them big red trucks anymore?”

Financially I‘m set for life. Provided I die next Wednesday.

Daddy reads some bedtime stories to make little Jonny fall asleep.

Half an hour later mommy opens quietly the door and asks: “And, is he asleep?”

Little Jonny answers: “Yes, finally.”

What should you do when you see a spaceman?

You just park in it, man.

There was a party out in the woods and, all of a sudden there was a downpour of rain and thunder.
    Two young men ran about 10 minutes in the pouring rain, finally reaching their car just as the rain stopped.
    They jumped in the car, started it up and headed down the road, laughing and still drinking one beer after the other.
    All of a sudden and old man's face appeared outside the passenger window, he taps lightly on the window!
    Then man on the passenger side screamed out,
    "Ahhhhhhh! Look out my window!!
    There's an old guy's face there!"
    The old man kept knocking, so the driver said,
    "Well, open the window a little and ask him what he wants!"
    So, the passenger rolled his window down part way and , scared out of his wits, says,
    "What do you want?"
    The old man soflty replied,
    "Do you have a cigarette?"
    "Well, give him a cigarette!
    HURRY!!,"
    the driver replies.
    So he fumbles around with the packet and hands the old man a cigarette then yells to the driver,
    "Step on it!!!",
    rolling up the window in terror.
    Now going about 80 miles and hour they calm down, start laughing again, so the passenger says,
    "What did you think of that?"
    Driver replies,
    "I don't know. How could that be?
    I'm going pretty fast".
    Then all of a sudden AGAIN there's a knock, and the old man is there again.
    "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, there he is again!"
    the passenger yells.
    "Well, see what he wants now!"
    yells back the driver.
    He rolls down the window a little ways and shakily says,
    "Yes?"
    "Do you have a light?"
    the old man quietly asks.
    The driver throws a lighter out the window at him,then rolls up the window and yells,
    "STEP ON IT!"
    They are now going about 100 miles an hour still guzzling beer, trying to forget what they had just seen and heard, when all of a sudden again there is more knocking!
    "OH MY GOD! HE'S BACK!!!!!"
    Passenger rolls down the window and screams in stark fear........
    "WHAT DO YOU WANT??"
    The old man replies,...
    "You need some help getting out of the mud?"

A little girl goes to a pet shop and asks "Excuthe me do you have any widdle wabbits?" The shop keepers heart melts. He gets down on his knees so that he is on her level and says, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft, fuffy, bwack wabbit, or one like that widdle bwown one over there..?" The little girl blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and whispers . . . "I dont wealy fink my pyfon gives a phec.

I've been to the hospital to get a mole checked. Apparently, they all look like that, and I should have just left it in its hole in the garden

13507112_10210121799707640_5109036215964102496_n.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; June 20, 2016, 06:22 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hi Mick!
    See ya over on Sam's thread
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey Mick
      Sorry didnt know you had one going
      At work so cant really yap on line
      Have a good un
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Cute card Amy got you Mick love the jokes today haha,thank you
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...2 great minds thinking alike, hence 2 threads. Love your father's day card and you're right that rose is gawjus! OK we won't fight over who starts the thread while you're jet setting about. I only attempt it after seeing who's currently on line. LOL

Sam...thanks for taking the plunge into the thread water. Bet you found some muscles you didn't know you had while veying in those mountains. LOL

Lav...hope you got everyone fed and watered.

Pauly...hand is much better. A few blisters here and there but no pain and I don't think there'll be any scaring. At least I could brush off the sugar, cheese would have been much more difficult. Hope your thang was good today.

Had one of those crummy sleeps last night, awake at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. Quiet day at work and better yet the boss phoned in sick. Soon to don the PJ's, curl up with a book and make it an early evening. Wishing everyone a peaceful evening.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
          X