june 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

june 25th

how right you are pie!!!mornin folks..how is everyone?all good I hope..yep up early doors this morning,got to drop the car off first at the guy who s doing the work on it..then back n take the peskie wabbits to the rabbitery ...they have got more stuff than me packed..cant stop on long but will write when I get back...One thing that did strike me though...you know what...there are some really nice people on here,we shouldnt lose sight of that fact..just because we have/had booze issues does not make us any less..there you are hows that for sat am at 0600!!quick brew then offski..so big hello to you all each and every one of you
    pauly if the ice creams only hit was "it was cold "Id bin that!!
    ppqp...what dips did you end up with?
    SK..Fortunately got my euros last week before all this...but tbh looking at the exchange rate ..it bumped to start with but his risen pretty rapidly again
    Lav ..heres your big kid watchin brew!!
    Det take it the place is spotless now??
    hiya Nora ..hope all is well..
    hiya pie ..glad things are on the up for you
    big hiya to everyone else will jump in late have a great weekend
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

On the way home just done 98 mile all before brekkie
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

a quick check in friends, been "veying in a jungle for the past day, bittersweet vines, autumn olive bushes, and greenbriar: a lovely combination. The first two are an invasive plants and boy did they ever.

Mick, thanks for the early morning brew. Hope you have a great time in Italy. Uninformed me, Britain leaving the EU, what's that all about?

off to the mountains this morning. hope everyone enjoys their day/evening.

Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick I paid $5 for a pint of that crap,I'll finish it haha,Sam,its been all over the news about Britain,I don't really understand the basics except hearing it might impact the young people negatively, who knows,Brady is home safe and sound hubs had to pick him up at 11 pm waaaay past his bedtime,I was sound asleep until some creep started playing with fireworks at midnight!! I was sleeping and I thought I was having a heart attack or something cuz I woke up with my heart racing and a loud pop in my head,nope just fireworks, they go to the Indian reservation and get the big professional kind,which is fun for the 4th but not the 24th Hahahaha, much love to all,hope everyone has a great Saturday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning!
          Mick, have you plotted out all the Gelato Joints on your tour? Im jealous! If you are like us, we travel on our stomachs! (Unlike before when I traveled from a bottle).

Pauly, Im like you, if I buy it, I eat it.

Sorry about all those weeds, Sam, some of those bite!
          Hugs to all this Sattidy morning!! Byrdie
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for taking the time out of your busy morning to start the thread. Ended up dicing up the veg's for a stir fry instead. Safe travels tomorrow, we'll be thinking of you.

Sam...pace yourself with the veying today and watch out for those ticks.

Pauly...what a way to wake up, jeeze. Hope it doesn't continue on till the 4th.

Birdie...hope you have a fab day.

Det...the geeky thing I'm following is actually on twitter. It's the Burke-Gaffney Obs telescope robot. You send it tweets or email and ask it to send pictures of astronomical images. It also tweets back, this one I found hilarious.
            Burke-Gaffney Obs ‏@smubgobs 6h6 hours ago
            At 05:37:00 #bgosays My automated programs have stopped - a human needs to restart me before the next clear night!

It's pouring with rain here so am having a lazy morning. Have a Super Saturday all and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Ahoy and cheery Sat ABerooooskies!

Mick, happy adventuring and yes the house is strangely sparkling.

PPQ, how gloriously geekfully cool! thanks much.

Pauly, sorry to hear 4th of July came early and scared you... yikes.

Lav, got the place put together after the young boy invasion?

off to pick up groceries and my dear wife soon.

be well loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

couple pics from 15 min ago:

and this one in flight which was a bit more tricky:

nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Ha! PQ, love the, "Watch out for ticks," advice you gave to Sam!

I haven't paid close attention to the Brexit news either, Pauly, though it sounds like a political mess. Not like we have much room to talk given our own political scene in the US these days.

Mick, you're heading out on vacation tomorrow morning? Guess the rest of us will just have to share the coffee making duties. What sort of a place will be keeping Sandy and Jeeves?

I've been walking a whole lotta dogs these days; sure has picked up since summer started. My schedule's jam packed with them through the 4th of July holiday and beyond. Happy, happy!

Comment

Good afternoon greetings Abbers!

Mick, I wish you wonderful & safe travels
                    Hope you don't wear yourself out before you go, ha ha!

Hi there Pauly, Sam , Byrdie, Pie, PQ & everyone!
                    I am in a massive rush right now but will try to check in later. Just found out my grandsons are coming fr an overnight stay, again, ha ha! Their parents are both working this weekend & there's no where else to stash them!!!!

Later,
                    Lav
                    Last edited by Lavande; June 25, 2016, 09:36 PM.
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav thanks very much..as for worn...nope ..bit frayed round the edges but like new........(ish)

now is that ha ha...a ha ha kind of ha ha..or an oh no ha ha?

Comment

Wow...great pic's Det. Is Dx home safe and sound now?

Pi...busy is good as long as you're enjoying it, which it sounds like you are. My neighbour moved out today, she has 2 dogs who are in love me. Going to miss them.

Lav...and yet again eh? You might have a busy summer ahead.

Mick...who's driving you to the airport tomorrow?????

Just taking a break from house cleaning so back at it.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

yepper, my sweetie is safe and sound. Pretty well tuckered-out so she's napping on the couch
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det....:yay:

Pi....now I know what you sound like LOL.
                            What Mathematical Sign Of Pi Sounds Like When Put To Music - Forgot To Think

Comment

I'm back as promised but only with enough energy to wish everyone a peaceful night.
                              This last minute boy watch thing really threw me off schedule, ha ha!

Peace to all!
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X