One week in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One week in...

Hi -- I'm following the program in terms of herbs, supplements, CDs, and I'm taking Campral. It's been a wonderful week. I feel energized and in control. I've tried many approaches to my excessive drinking, but this one seems to put everything together for me. I've also made some significant stress-reducing choices and have made this summer the summer for me...first time I've been able to do that in...about 30 years...my kids are grown, husband is only coming home for long weekends so I get lots of time to myself...and I have about a month more or less off work. My challenge is to make this summer into something I can continue with when everything hits the fan again in August -- I realize that if the success depends on a life of limited job/family stress, then I'll be in trouble.
    Blue Eyes

One week in...

Hi Blue, congratulations on your one week. It sounds like you are doing so well, you are an inspiration...keep up the good work. Buffy

Comment

One week in...

Congratulations! Sounds like you're feeling really good too! Way to go!

Uli

Comment

One week in...

I'm also taking it easy this summer, hoping the removal of stress will be a good environment in which to continue my progress and hopefully cement the AF habits I've been working on the past few months. Now, if it weren't for all those damn parties!
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

One week in...

Good for you blueeyes. Keep up the positive approach, and welcome.

Starlight Impress

Comment

One week in...

Welcome Blue, You sound great and really motivated. Stick with the program and keep sharing how you are doing because it will help others here!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

One week in...

Hi Blueyes,

Are they blue in colour or other reason?

Welcome to MWO, hope it helps you too.
              Love Diamond x
              I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
              I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
              X