3rd august wenzdis wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd august wenzdis wonders

morning all from a wet windy and blowy me....only kiddin its the weather!!been up since 5,couldnt sleep properly,supposed to be going metal detecting tomorrow ,up near York,weather looks pretty bad so we shall see...oh yep at the dentist Friday,and then again on Monday....so there we are the world up to speed .....yer man Trump seems to be getting himself into deepr sh.t every time he opens his mouth...I love kidz.com!
    brew time...
    hiya Det hows you today then?all good ..you sound a lot more cheery so good for you...nope the silver fox wabbit isnt mine (unfortunately)but was another rescue...good call on the job front..so dx is gone for 5 weeks?youve done good so far buddy,keep it up...

hiya Lav big brew......no it wont be raining there ..its all here ..well you had your chance to fill a pool up and you blew it!!so construction on the greenhouse should recommence soon ?I had one of the big tomatoes yesterday ..it was lovely..anyways have you got your planting guide figgered out yet?

hiya ppqp ...hows you then?dog sitting finished now?hasnt skewed your thinking into getting one?thats over a year now you have been in limbo with work!!how the wheels of management and decision making grind slow!

hiya pie hows you today then?doing ok?

hiya pauly..failed..had ice cream last night ..well technically not ....it was sorbet!how comes yesterday was a bumpy ride for you?hope today is a better one...

big shout to everyone else....have a safe and sober day
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

13669826_1153272538052658_3747879421413778100_n.jpg

13901339_1153407198039192_1102153234323404896_n.jpg

13906947_1153524621360783_3468750872543938692_n.jpg

13900195_1153475874698991_4170352064296231482_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning all
      thanks for the brew Mick. Good luck mental deflecting. lots of folks around here do that for civil war things but the age of things you find is old! The one time I went to Europe, I was struck by the fact of how old things really are there, imagine going to the pyramids.

Been dealing with a cow and calf situation. Momma doesn't accept the calf. The calf nursed the first day, then they got separated for a couple of days, calf got maggots in her back, vet visit, cow and calf back together and I'm getting the cow up in the chute so the calf can nurse. Now the cow is just starting to let her nurse. Maybe 2 more days and I'll be able to tell if I'm bottle feeding a calf or not. Have to keep the calf up anyway to make sure maggots don't return, fly meds. Always something happening.

Waiting for a little daylight so I can go maneuver these animals.

be well friends
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody Mick I think sorbet is a little better, doesn't taste as good but,maybe try to make some fancy homemade healthy ice cream like Lav does? I read a recipe for"pronuts" it's a healthy donut basically but I'll hafta go to the health food store to get a lot of the ingredients so that's my next adventureSam,sad about the calf hope the mother starts letting him nurse,the last 2 days at work has been a piece of Shit! Crabby dirty gross people, I hate the first week of the month cuz everyone on assistance comes in,one guy was so drunk yesterday he couldn't even effing stay awake during the haircut, meh,my coworker and I were loosely raised in the same religion and we've both been trying to get back to it and we both said it seems like the harder we try to be good Christians the more bullshit comes up,plus we both have colds so I'm sure that doesn't help forgot to tell you guys that my dad and brother are now detecting! They live in an old mining town so looking for some old mining crap I guess haha, actually my dad has made some really good money selling old bottles and signs over the years,crazy,much love to all,Det I want some ribs hope today breaks the yuck people streak
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. You must have sent some of that weather over here, feels like a fall day. You've helped make up my mind, I'm going the denture route. LOL Only a year in limbo, feels like 5. No chance of getting a dog, way past wanting that responsibility.

Sam...good luck with the bonding process. I never did have to bottle feed any of our calves.

Pauly...and good luck on your adventure. Any recipe that requires a trip to the health food store is not for me. Guess I'm pretty set in my ways when it comes to food.

Lav...thunderstorm was a doozie last night. We had 20 thunderstorms in July where the norm is 8, and their still coming!

Det...good job on the interview yesterday and background checks sound positive. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

SF...gotta say that's one thing we've got going for us, our health care. Never actually think about it. Did not get onto the company benefits, long story, so do pay a minimum premium every 3 months.

Gotta figure out what to wear today as it's a deluge out there. Have a Wonderful Wednesday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hi folks. Sorry not posting much but dealing with very serious work issues. I can't discuss that here. I am not good - not sleeping much and it's wearing me out as well as the worry. I don't want to take sleeping tablets or meds of any kind and the natural remedies and meditation are not helping at the moment.

Comment

Sorry TT,hope it works out soon
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

TT....sorry to hear that. Hope things get sorted for you soon.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Well, there's about an hour left in this day so I figured I'd better check in quick, ha ha!!
                  I've had a good but busy day entertaining my granddaughter. I noticed today that at almost 5 1/2 she is developing a sense of humor. Nice change from the very intense little girl of the past.

Mick, there was some construction going on today but I steered clear, Lol
                  There is no rush to get this project done. I'll just move into it when it's ready, ha ha!
                  Great pics, my fav was the 13 year old zrusdian girl. Trump is one bizarre boy, that's for sure. I'm hoping we see the end of him soon.

Sam, did you have nice weather today too? Almost perfect out there, nice.
                  I hope your cow & calf problem works out OK. Back in 1982 we had a Golden Retriever give birth to 12 pups. They are only equipped to nurse 10 so we bottle fed & rotated them. That was crazy but they all survived.

TT, sorry you arecfeelingvstressed at work. I hope everything works out OK for you.

PQ, we've just had two whole days with no rain!!
                  It certainly has been a damp summer here. I hope your weather clears up soon.

Pauly, one of the essiest ice creams to make is banana. Just take a few ripe bananas, slice them & freeze them. Then place them in your food processor & puree them. That's it!!! It will make a softserve consistency or you can freeze it for a while before using., I like to add a handful of non dairy mini chocolate chips. You can also add a touch of vanilla or cinammon if you like. It's good, even the kids ask for it when they come over.

Hello to Pie, Det & SF & Byrdie!
                  I hope everyone has a peaceful night.
                  Mick, good luck tomorrow!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hidy Ho ABersnickers!

Mick, may the electromagnetic force be with you on your detecting tomorrow.

lets see... quite a mixed bag I see. Storms, drunk haircut clients, cows needing care, crazy work drama, politicians being normal. Must be something wacky in the worldly horoscope. Only drama here is the worst allergy attack I've had in at least a decade. Started last night and it's so bad I've lost my sense of smell and taste. i just hate that! just took a different med and we'll see what happens.

Muay Thai gym I go to moved to a new building that is even hotter than the last one. I'm going to lose weight quickly at this rate.

I finally got within 400 yards or so of the wild horsies so this was the best I could do until I find a way to get closer.

Pauly, I have to know what the heck is in a pronut?

Mama and foal in late sun

be well peeps
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

TT---so sorry to hear about the work issues. I know how stressful it can be.

Sam--I live in civil war country. Lots of blood shed in the area I live in. I think this area has been detected away.

PPQ--I like this health insurance I have. Its very proactive at trying to keep people healthy vs. just treating them when they are sick. Called me to remind me of my free well check up, mammogram, colonoscopy I can have. Plus, they put money into an account for you to use every time you hit health milestones. Otherwise healthcare though healthcare is completely out of control here in the states. I honestly don't know how many families are getting by. I am not a fan of Obamacare.

Det-allergies seem to be extra bad everywhere this year. Hope your feeling better.

First day in new department and loved it. It's much more physical and I don't have to deal with customers very often. They fast tracked me to move to the department. I just have to wrap up the last few days of the other department.

Comment

Working...
                      X