fridayz fearless few...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fridayz fearless few...

mornin all how are we the n? all good I hope...well couldt /cdidnt go mental defecting yesterday the weather was brutal up to about 2 pm ...so it waisnae worth it really ...so instead got some work done in the garage /house...drilled a wall in the conservatory ..and the plaster cracked so knocked that off and patch plastered it..noew dry..was painted at 6 am this morning...was supposed to go to the dentist...but sacked that..they can do a job lot on monday as opposed to going twice..redid a couple of the hanging baskets ourtside cut the grass and the edges ...apart from that ..norra lot..so need a brew now..got a mouth like a camels flip flop ..so here we go brews all round..

hiya tt ...how are you today?tonight?feeling any better I hope so..just shows how far you have come tho...even thru all this lot,still not wanting to drink ,it proves that you can change a mind set..

hiya pie dog at the dentist? 16297981831e42e3ea7e4dbe2b9a8a4b.jpg hope it all went well...it would be great working in the wine aisle....."look at the state of you ,what a mess ,this job is rubbish ,I hate work ,you are a mess,this place sucks.........howzat for wining??? have a great day!!

hiya ppqp....is he for real??go halfs on a house ..thats ho and se ...whose left in the middle to support it all?u dont think so ..I can think of 2 words ...and the second one has a double letter in it!you need shut of that loony..sorry to hear about yuor boss ..yep he may be whatever ,but he is still human...you got anything planeed for the weekend?

hiya pauly ...hows you then?all ok?nope not supposed to eat tomatoes or bananas or grapefruit...but tomatoes I love so..hey the rest goes!!as for your smelly customers ....get down to the dollar shop buy them cheap sprays..and when Mr/Mrs Smelly gets into your chair.."congratulations ..you have qualified and won todays prize" ..and give them a squirt!! squirting up your sinuses...you doing coke??????:egad:ha ha..

hiya det...great pics mate they really are...how the piccy job going? sand as pack on a breach is ok to detect ..but the like of the desert is about as much use as a handbrake on a canoe..

Lav....one hoooge brew...best of luck for today...missing bolts?can you not get them from a hardware store?had some yellow tomatoes off today...luvverly...

hiya sf....the battle of franklin..one of bloodiest battles in the whole war...5 generals killed,over 10, 000 soldiers from both sides in under 5 hours..just a had a look at detecting round there on you tube..ther is a lot of it going on with some good finds..when are you moving depts?hope it goes well for you...

hey sam the man ..you ok?

right peeps orf we go so have a good one...

oh and finally........

13938336_1066110476790324_4258126021326060715_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks for the brew, Mick. Do ok, thanks for axing. Been a bit busy, soils job seems to be picking up a bit. The paper work involved in getting things done is incredible.... gummit.

a quick dash in, overslept, but boy it felt good. Off 'veying today, met someone Thursday eve about a 35 acre piece so it keeps dribbling in. Trying to get around this 170 acres, rain last weekend made that a wash. Cow and calf seem to be hooking up, one more day and I'll turn them out, thank goodness!

a big wave to you all
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Thanks for kicking us off, Mick, and I sure appreciate the dog humor. Too bad you couldn't find anything to do yesterday when the detecting got rained out.

No extractions for my pup at the dentist. She did have a few skin "things" removed, so looks a bit Frankensteinish, but is mostly back to normal this morning. Big day here with door and window replacement on tap. Fingers crossed for a smooth installation.

PQ that's awful news about your boss. Has it been his health concerns impacting his behavior all along? Glad to hear you declined the offer from your ex. Maybe you could locate a different property for him to buy, like in Central America, or some other place far, far from you.

Lav, you sure seem to juggle an awful lot in the course of a day. More power to you!

Comment

Mae everybody, not much to say,woke up anxious for some reason, I haven't had it in awhile so it takes a little bit to deal with it,thought it would rain again today but nope,PQ,still can't believe he asked you to go half on a house? Yeah right!much love to all, try and post later,hope we all have a wonderful Friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Aloooha Friday ABerooos!

Mick, another productive day I see. You do old-school plaster? that's almost a lost art over here.

got a little sleep last night tho allergies are still mighty bad. Fraid my nose is going to fall off any minute.

Pauly, bad dreams or just woke with anxiety? that's no fun either way.

Sam, glad to hear of bovine reunion.

Pie, taking care of frankendog

got message from Dx, she's settling in to the desert camp and all seems well. In bachelor mode and trying to maintain good household habits. Speaking of which I need to mow which will prolly fire my nose back up but it needs to be done.

No new pics today. booo! maybe I'll scare up something with the mower.

be well peeps
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm a wreck, I should have posted first but there's nobody ever around! I guess I need to look into creepy AA or something, I couldn't sit here feeling like crap for the whole day,I drank.... I dunno what is the Fuck wrong with me
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...thought I had posted this morning but apparently not. LOL

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. I didn't know camels wore flip flops. The thought that came to my mind re the ex was I wouldn't even share a kit kat with. Trying to stay nice so we can get the house sold, but I'm telling ya!!!!!! Good job on canning the dentist today. Nobody needs that on a Friday.

Sam...paperwork will be the death of us. Glad you're still getting veying jobs and that it looks like the cow's going to accept the calf.

Pi...hope the window and door replacement went smooth. I think the bosses health issues have played a big role in his behavior. But I still get the feeling that he just doesn't care anymore. After 20 years who can blame him. I can think of a couple of places I'd like to ship the ex to. LOL

Pauly...Pauly...Pauly...was going to say yeah it has been awhile since you were dealing with anxiety. Sorry to hear you caved. I found that it didn't matter if anyone was around or not, just the act of posting would be enough to help me ride the wave out. If not posting try just writing down why you want to have a drink, what's it going to do for you. Do a Mic list, pros & cons, walk around the house backwards. There is nothing wrong with you. We just need to come up with some better coping skills for you. Now brush it off and get back on track. :hug:

Det...I am so glad I don't suffer from allergies but guess that doesn't help you. We know you can maintain the good household habits but if it helps we can send you a check list every day. Did you dust? Did you vacuum? Did you do the dishes? etc. Let us know I'm sure everyone will be glad to help.

Boss started his holidays today. Wedding and Birthday Party at he hall this weekend and nobody has my cell phone number. :yay: Steamed salmon, fresh garden beans and potatoes for supper so must get cracking. Hope everyone has a peaceful evening. Pauly, I'll be thinking of you. PM if you want........:smile:PPQP

Comment

Pauly...a friend of mine posted this link on Facebook. I haven't read through all of it yet but I thought you might like to take a look at it.

Dry Drunk | An In Depth Explanation Of The Dry Drunk In Recovery | Discovery Place

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Didn't get rid of the last of the crew here until after 10 pm - way too late

Mick, our previous 3 houses were older & had plaster walls. We found a good guy who did a lot of repair work for us.
                  I hope your weekend westher is decent.

Sam, glad youvare busy but it's just not the same here when you don't have time to chevk in with us. Nice that the cow & calf are settling dosn.

Pie, I have been crazy busy with the kids lately. I have been putting off work & am not too happy about that. Glad your doggie is OK.

Det, my nose would fall off too if I cut grass, LOL My allergies can't handle cutting grass especially in Spring. Stay focused & saty tuned!

PQ, I hope you enjoy your weekend away from work

Pauly, I am sorry about the anxity. I've had it too in the past. I used to feel totally crippled by it at times. AL is not a long term fix but you know that. Getting my hormones in better balance & eliminating certain foods helped me a lot. Take care of yoursel :hug:

SF, the kids exhaust me & I do make them toe the line - to a point, ha ha!
                  Glad your department switch is going well.

Time to end this day & wish everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X