toosdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosdi

morningall...how are we today?hopefully well.dentist yesterday..not too bad apart from the drill..it was one of those dead slow ones ,grinding off the top of the tooth and it was like bone jarring..Im sure he had been doing the roads with it..no wind or rain today...so we shall see if scaffolders turn up.
    brew time all round...

hiya tt...how are you this evening(your time)hopefully ok...hows daughter too....like the fish and chips idea with a couple of lettuce leaves ..thats a belter to ease the guilt !ok so its full of fats ...but I had salad too!!I love making stir fries...but you never get 2 the same ..I just chuck anything in them!!have a good evening.

hi Sam..glad things are starting to pick up at work for you...tomatoes ...mine are doing pretty good ...also getting second crop of courgettes coming out!

hi pauly ,hope all is well with you...just keep trying..likewise with fb...that offer is there....friend isnt just a title..its a doing word too

hiya sk ...nice to see you...hope things are going good with you?

morning Lav...how are you today...brew here ...like you we are allegedly getting a heatwave this week..The Return of the Amish is on telly here ...its what the people from the old series did etc ...boring as heck...but the scenery is nice ..Lancaster ,Punxytawney?etc..I look at them going past the farms etc ...and wonder if your place is ever in it...

hiya ppqp..hows you then ..so he is in the nick in medicine hat?non payment....hmmmm Medicine hat...all the jock squaddies used to call it aspirin bunnet when we went for a soiree down to the sin bin etc..kind of puts a different skew on going halves on a house?with no dosh..wonder who would have got ripped off there then!!

hiya pie...hows you then ?all good?never served on a jury ...because of my job at the time,but been on a good few moider trials in the dock with the prisoner...it is actually quite a responsibility..I knew a prisoner who served 11 years for murder which was a complete miscarriage of justice...it was based on the evidence of a supergrass and the police,the case against the police is still going on .so obviously cant go into great detail but it was a real stitch up job...he has since been released and is a good friend of mine...he was one of only 2 people in 25 years that I locked up that I had this gut feeling about..the other was a female...thouh I am sure there were more.to be level headed ?certainment...hope all goes well with your dads carer too..at the moment Im reading Vince Flynn books ...working thru the series

right peeps offski to make madams brekkie ..have a good day...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning All. I'm off to experience the day, and will likely touch base this evening. Mille merci for the coffee, Mick.

Comment

Hi Mick and Pie. I am off to sleep now as it's nearly midnight Tuesday night.
      My daughter is better today as thanks for asking . Golly it's draining at times being a parent. !!!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...always think of you when I think of Medicine Hat, Suffield....Hope the weather cooperates for your scaffolding today. The ex is out. I think the neighbour that's buying the property went and paid his bail. He tried to talk to the boys but they'd have nothing to do with him. They felt the same as me, let him sit there.

Pi...hope your experiences are all positive.

TT...glad to hear your daughter is doing better. You def got the draining right. Hope you have a restful sleep.

Need one of my security cameras replaced at work. Guy didn't show up yesterday so hopefully he does today. Being a public community centre we get a lot of kids hanging around in the evening looking for something to get into. The latest is getting on top of our gardening shed and ripping off the shingles. I can get some pretty good stills off the camera's and posting them in the monthly newsletter seems to stop the activity.

Speaking of photos how's it going Det. Any word on the TV job?

Have a Terrific Tuesday all and all that stop in.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,just a quick fly by again, hoping we all have a smooth day
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by porqoui View Post
            MAE ALL....

Mick...always think of you when I think of Medicine Hat, Suffield....Hope the weather cooperates for your scaffolding today. The ex is out. I think the neighbour that's buying the property went and paid his bail. He tried to talk to the boys but they'd have nothing to do with him. They felt the same as me, let him sit there.

Pi...hope your experiences are all positive.

TT...glad to hear your daughter is doing better. You def got the draining right. Hope you have a restful sleep.

Need one of my security cameras replaced at work. Guy didn't show up yesterday so hopefully he does today. Being a public community centre we get a lot of kids hanging around in the evening looking for something to get into. The latest is getting on top of our gardening shed and ripping off the shingles. I can get some pretty good stills off the camera's and posting them in the monthly newsletter seems to stop the activity.

Speaking of photos how's it going Det. Any word on the TV job?

Have a Terrific Tuesday all and all that stop in.....:smile:PPQP
            get byrdie re the cctv..that was her game !!as for medicine hat ...loved it!!Calgary Ralston Lethbridge...yeehah
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Ooooh Roooh ABerooos!

Oy Mick, that dentist sounds like he's having way too much fun at yer expense. owie!

Pie, great waterslide pic's from the other day.

PPQ, waiting on the edge of my chair to find out how the TV news job pans out... they said it would be a week or two but I may poke them with an email and see what's up.

Got in a super sweat-drenched workout yesterday and managed to blow out my shorts while throwing a high kick during sparring. Nothing like cruising around town with yer undaroos showing!

I see the next door neighbors have a new horse and a llama! I'll try to get some llama pics as that would be new for me. Hope they don't bite...

Pauly, feeling good and strong?

well, time to make some eggs, then off for errands

be well peeps
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Pauly...hope you had a smooth day.

Mick...yup things haven't changed much, well maybe Calgary.

Det...YES Llama BITE! Just checking on your chores. Did you do those dishes after your eggs this morning?

The day seemed to fly by, gotta love it. Mac & Cheese night oh and maybe a salad. Have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Glad this crappy day is over. I'm not fond of being abused by a 5 year old on a sugar high, complements of his mother
                  In the future she will not be dropping him off at 8:30 in the morning with a 14 ounce container of chocolate milk & bag of donuts on an empty stomach!!!! I think my DIL is trying to kill me. What a bunch of sh*t, LOL

Mick, glad you survived another trip to the dentist, geez.
                  Our heatwave begins again tomorrow, my phone is blowing up with 'excessive heat' watnings, ugh.

Pie, good luck with the jury duty. I was never chosen to serve because my husband was a cop. I guess they figured that would prevent me from being fair & impartial - whatever.

Hi there TT!

PQ, why are you so fortunate to have your ex still pestering you like that? LOL
                  I'm pretty sure I would be changing my phone #. Vandalism by bored teenagers always ramps up during the summer school break. Why aren't their parents watching them?? Annoying!!

Det, keeping my fingers crossed for you in the job department

Paily, I hope your day has been a good one!

In case you were wondering -
                  I use millet & quinoa in place of pasta when I can. I saw a recipe a while back fir a curried pasta salad so I switched out the pasta & used the millet. It has a lot more protein & is easier on my gut. I switched the yogurt in the dressing & used cultured coconut milk. The result is DELICIOUS

Peace to all tonight!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey all - just saying hi! :checkin:
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Nora...good to see you. What have you been up to?

Comment

Hi - not much happening in my neck of the woods. Just busy with day to day life.
                        I'm sorry to hear about your ex. I'm not familiar with your story but gee whiz. I can't believe he called you to get him out of jail!
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                        X