the wensdi wonderz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wensdi wonderz

hiya all how are we today then?all good?hopefully so ...I am a bit busy this morning...like a lot!got an e-mail from a solicitor last night ,which at best is very insensitive and has so much copy and paste in it you could hang bloody wallpaper..at worst it is unprofessional,verging on the point of derogatory and untrue in conjunction with misrepresentation of circumstances and omission of fact and a clear breach of client instruction...so will be back later...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

mornin all
    Mick, hope everyfing is ok. sounds very strange, your email. Boy, really shakin the cobwebs out this morning, definitely not enough sleep. got to computing last night and time suddenly dissolved. overslept, so out the door.

hope everyone is doing well. thinking of those who have been flooded out in LA.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning Mick and Sam and all to come.....

Mick...sorry you had to start your day dealing with a lawyer. I feel your pain as you well know. Hope you can sort it out quick.

Sam...time sure can get away from you while computing. Hope your day improves.

Boss should be in today and hopefully can sort out some issues that arose while he was gone. Have to see what kind of frame of mind he's in. Will check in later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,hope everything is ok, Sam,hope the grogginess lifts soon,PPQP, I'm jealous you had ribs last night, I keep trying to talk hubs into smoking some but he's lazy,hope we all have a great day
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Humpday afternoon Abbers!

Mick, I received a threatening email from a lawyer not too long ago in reference to my business. I was shocked, to say the least. I googled this lawyer & found out she is actually a lawyer but also a scam artist! No, I did not send her any money, WTF?
          I hope everything is OK.

Sam, I doubt anyone slept well ladt night. I saw that almost full moon, ha ha!
          Drink lots of coffee today, I am

PQ, may your day be fruitful concerning the boss

Pauly, I am one of those people who don't care much for smoked meats, fish, etc.
          I tell YB if he wants that stuff then he needs to go out, Lol

Det, nice looking neighnor, ha ha!!
          Lots of people raise llamas & alpacas around here - weird looking creatures, for sure!

Have a nice AF day everyone!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Afternoon all. I definitely think it's a scam Mick. All those lawyer jokes come to mind.

I love ribs too, but can't eat red meat or pork with the Chron's. I am becoming a vegetarian fast.

Det, there is a French blog I follow called "Manger". This French/Chinese lady lives in Medoc and shares her life there with gorgeous food.

Hello to all.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Happy late greetings ABeronimoes!

Mick, yes be wary of scam artists for sure. Hope 'tis nothing.

I had the most dreadful night last night and dead tired all day. yeesh! I was so frustrated with my allergies that I took 3 of the tablets it says to only take every 24 hours (not smart). I got tired, laid down and started having psychotic anxiety attacks replete with visual and auditory hallucinations. good grief! longest bloody night of my life but made it through. I didn't take a damn thing today and my nose has cleared up..... WTF? I have no idea but really hope to finally get some sleep tonight.

SK, that sounds lovely... will check it oot.

so happy all 3 varieties of tomatoes are now fruiting. yay!

short post for sleepy-head.

sweet dreams everyone
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X