thursday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thursday.....

morning to all...how are we today then?all doing ok I hope..yesterday was a loooong drawn out day for me, but finally managed to get it to a somewhat satisfactory conclusion..it actually wasnt a scam,it was a legit solicitor,who,once I had spoken to the chairman of the company where she worked,phoned me back,and the job was sorted ,as best as can be ,but thanks to you all anyway....including Jacs.
    so nother day nother dollar..and a brew..

taking the outlaws to the airport this aft,

hiya Det ..how are you after your od on anti snotty nose tablets?hope all is well on that front..as for the tomatoes well done you :welldone:at the mo,Ive got loads coming off,I grew 11 different inds ,Ill try and get a pic of them all..

hiya tt...havent "seen"you for a coupla days now...how are things with you?any word on the outstanding issues?

hi SK .....how are things with you today?all is well?

morning Lav..hows you today then?how the embroidery job going on ?more to the point hows the greenhouse gang getting on...you got anything growing in it yet?:happy2:nope defo wont be sending money to the solicitor..in fact its the other way round..anyway lets av a brew....

hiya pauly how are you today?all good in the pauly world?how did your toms go by the way?

ppqp..hows you ?did the boss turn up ?or...if so hope you got the probs ironed out..yep dealing with solicitors can be fun......

hey Sam the man hows life in the fast lane?you doing ok friend?you up bright n shiny today?have a great day.

morning nora c hope all is ok with you....

right peeps, have a great day and take it easy ..dont work too hard the world will still be there tomorrow!

wheres the unicorn?

13873159_1641797346148376_3974357574321814964_n.jpg

I was in a job interview today when the manager handed me his laptop and said, "I want you to try and sell this to me."
    So I put it under my arm, walked out of the building and went home.
    Eventually he called my mobile and said, "Bring it back here right now!"
    I said, "£100 and it's yours."

14021601_760537967422595_265720670808994766_n.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; August 18, 2016, 01:28 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all,
    well iced plate, that's one of my favorite dishes, and healthy too. Glad everything got sorted out, Mick. Hope there's no real legal hiccups. Not sure what I am talking about here, just glad the tone sounds like a positive conclusion.

there is an amazing amount of paper work at his gummit job. If I didn't know any better, I'd bet there's a form to fill out to use the bathroom. Still, being busy pushing papers is better than twiddling the thumbs.

a big hello and howdy do to all coming by today.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning Mick, Sam, and all to come. Am I the last person to view the BBC's remake of Beach Boys' God Only Knows? Three minutes of wonderful.

BBC Music - BBC Music, God Only Knows (BBC Music)

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,the toms are dead as is the cukes,pumpkin, I think a few carrots may survive, I don't know what happened, next year I'll plan a better layout for everything I just sort of threw everything in this year and relied on luck haha,glad everything worked out with whatever happened yesterday, Sam,funny about the bathroom fee haha,hi Pie Det,that's why I don't bother with that allergy shit! They don't work for me and give me anxiety and that's only by taking 1,I can't imagine 3 and don't ever do that again!! Smoke again this time from San Bernardino county, not quite as thick as last time but still advisories,I'm just staying indoors, much love to all, I hope we all have a great day
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers!

Today was graduation day for my daughter, yay!
          She doesn't take her licensing exam until October but I'm sure she will do just fine. We took the graduate & her family out for a nice lunch afterwards. I brought my granddaughter home for a 5 night stay, ha ha! Her parents are going on a real vacation! I guess I'll be busy doing kud stuff

Mick, glad your day sorted out OK yesterday. No one likes dealing with lawyers, Lol
          We have picked a few tomatoes but they have been kinda sad looking. YB is doing a little work on the greenhouse here & there but the extreme heat has slowed down the whole process. No rush to get it done anyway.

Sam, I hope you get your restroom paperwork filed in time, ha ha!
          It's good to get paid for shoving paper around

Hey Pie, love the Beach Boys, always

Pauly, save your sinuses & stay inside!
          My niece lives right in that area of northern CA where a fire has been burning. I see they arrested the schmuck who actually started the thing. What a moron.

I think I just heard someone say she's hungry - again, ha ha!!!!!
          Have a great AF day everyone.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ahoy hoy ABeroooos!

ahh, much better after sleeping at least most of the night. no more creepy allergy meds for this dude.

Mick, glad you got it sorted. 11 varieties of tomato? my word... you don't do anything half way mate!

Sam, what is an ice plate?

Lav, inundated by the wee ones again I see. Hopefully they are less of a mess than the boys.

Pauly, sorry to hear of your veggie holocaust. I'm no botanist to be sure and I'm still amazed every time I see a tomato on these things. I'll chalk it up to beginners luck

great martial arts in the park this morn and all had good fun with no injuries. wow!

still on the edge of my seat to hear 'bout the photo job. I see they pulled the listing which is a good sign.

trying to fix back window on the truck but it's so hot I can't touch the darn window frame long enough to do anything. Guess it's time to chill oot fer a bit.

be well peeps
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL...just a quick check in to stay accountable.

Mick...glad you got things worked out. What a pain. Boss appeared, well for a bit anyways. Boy I'll be glad to see the board meet again in September. Maybe we'll hear something about what's going on with his job.

Shout out to everyone else....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Det
                it's the vegan dish pictured in Mick's post
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

ha! now I get it
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X