sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday

mornin all...quick jump in afore I hit the road ...raining here,but supposed to be sunny where we are going....we shall see...catch you later folks
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Well, I hate to litter our thread, but in answer to your questions, these are bandit signs.

I'm off to deliver some donated supplies to another foster dog, then to visit Dad, a few dogs walks, and fer sure an afternoon nap.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,hope you find some treasure trove of stuff, Pie,I hate those signs! Also all of the big local elections ones,yesterday I had burn out big time! I've been exercising like a lunatic and Winslows little early morning wake up just threw me over the edge! Had to leave work and nap,nap,nap still tired today gonna get groceries out of the way and come home and laze until Louie gets here,much love to all
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for taking the time to kickstart us. Hope you have good weather. Video of garden taken but may be a couple of days before I get a copy so will post it when I can.

Pi...I thought that might be what you were talking about. It's actually against the law here to put out those signs. When spotted by bylaw they're removed. Hope your day is good.

Pauly....hope you get some rest before Louie gets there.

Watering done, groceries bought, we're having hamburgers for supper tonight. Have a Super Sunday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

The bandit signs are illegal here too, PQ, but in the grand scheme of things, law enforcement is busy frying bigger fish. The signs pop up every weekend, on Friday's usually, at this intersection I've appointed myself groundskeeper of. I try to make a clean sweep when I'm out on a pre-dawn pet visit, because the traffic is so much lighter than at other times.

Looking forward to your garden video.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

My granddaughter is playing in a bubble bath within earshot so I have a moment to myself

Hope you found good stuff today Mick!

Pie, oh, those signs! I agree, they are trashing looking. The rain & the wind usually make them disappear at some point.
            Speaking of rain, we had a deluge late this afternoon, tomorrow is supposed to be nice so we make be taking a trip to the zoo.

Pauly, my dogs let me sleep all night last night - nice! I hope you have a quiet night tonight

PQ, I hope the burgers were good!
            I didn't bother making dinner so we ate breakfast tonight, ha ha!!

Hello to Sam, SF, Det & anyone else popping in tonight!
            Wishing a peaceful night for all.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy lazy Sunday ABsters!

Mick, no great treasures from the sandy depths?

Pie, good job looking after yer neighborhood. We don't need any gov services for many things including that. If only more peeps would take a minute to help it would be nice.

Lav, playing in the bubble bath brings back fun youthful memories. splashing about.... playing with a toaster plugged into the socket... good times.

Pauly, sounds like you're good and ready for a nice rest.

PQ, I'm also looking forward to your garden shots.

Lazy day here today. Buddy came over and we drank coffee and yacked about guy stuff and putzed around in the garage a bit.

been practicing doing close-up product photography last couple days which is new and challenging. Cool thing though is it comes in handy for ebay auctions.

I made some hot sauce yesterday which has really heated things up nicely. Fresh serrano chiles, garlic, olive oil and a splash of white vinegar and pink salt. Good stuff.

time to find a cheezy sci fi and geek out a bit

be well m'loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey Det....sounding good. Was just thinking of you as I snack on garlic stuffed olives for my bedtime snack. LOL

Comment

Working...
                X