hump day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hump day...

marnin all how are we doing today then?all good I hope...weather is gawjis again today....yet again been up since daft o clock..mouth a tad ..(good word eh?)sore but the toof mechanik said it would take a few days to settle down......oh well thats life..been in the garden again this morning ,got to change the fountain pump it has gone to the land where pumps dont work..no problem..apart from the cabling is all buried,and leads back to the house,so its all got to be dug up...but ..on a bright note...just booked a holiday...will be away over chrimbo

morning Sam...hows you then?all good I hope...not finished with the dentist until probably the end of September ...so another set of dabs being taken?as the saying goes ..more prints than a hookers bum!have a grand day in the mud...

hiya pauly hows you then ?all good did you sleep any better last night?the picture on my driving licence is ace..you can look at it upside down and it still looks like me!here you go ..more cawfee...

heyDet well done you on the vino collapso..you dont need it...be proud of yourself mate and remember what and how you beat it ..so next time ..and there will be you know how to bin it off...have you seen a proggy on telly called Family Guns?what a cleckshun of armaments!!

hiya Lav ...hows you then back to normal?define normal!!!heres a brew ..just planted up some kale off to get some winter cabbage and leeks to plant up..and turnips..hows the greenhouse job going?

hiya pie ppqp,nora c tt,sk sf ..hope you are all well..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks for the start off, Mick. Overslept, I needed it. Too many late nights and early morns are starting to catch up. I played a little hookie and went for a nice ride late afternoon after work. Skyline Drive.

IMG_2004.jpg

gotta run
    waves to all.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,where are you going during chrimbo? I need a getaway, I at least wanted to head north to see my family before the weather turns but finding the time where everyone can take off work is hard,plus now Brady will be in school, this summer flew!! Most boring summer ever but at least I remember it, well until Aug hit anyways I still wonder what I could have done differently, what did drinking solve? Nothing! Det,I've been hit by those out of control cravings, it feels out of body almost, just stay sane through it,Sam,it's so beautiful where you live I'm jealous teeny weenie bit more coffee for me so I'm off,much love to you ALL,lets have a great Wednesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Btw,Mick,some bunny pics pleez
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Huppy hump day ABeroooskies!

Mick, you didn't have to have brekkie with a straw I hope?

I finally got 6 straight hours of sleep last night for the first time in a couple weeks. whew!

ok kids... fun facts of the day are about spirulina. it didn't work out as the B12 source it was hoped to be however it has some fantastic and unexpected properties that are kickass for brain and liver health as well as allergies (which is how I found the link)

Spirulina - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

Lav, back to yer routine?

Pauly, I hear you sister. I used to get bad 'out of control' cravings often and I'm super grateful that they are rare now.

Sam, what a majestic scene you found! you should make up some postcards eh?

made a meatloaf last night that was so damn yummy that i impressed myself. fun

well, off to wally world to get my phone refill card since I forgot and my service is suspended. oopsie.

be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers,

I hope everyone's Humpday is going well
            I am catching up with myself I think after the week long kiddie fest, ha ha
            My iPhone had some sort of hiccup this morning but the guy at the phone store figured it out for me. Nice to not have to buy a new one!! Got to Curves, the supermarket & the feed store. Oh boy

Mick, waking up to pain is just awful, been there & done that. I hope you heal quickly.
            I have a good recipe for liquid mashed potatoes if you need one (just kidding).
            Where are you going this time? I think I am already jealous

Sam, I love, love, love Skyline Drive!!!
            It is so beautiful, especially in the Fall.

Pauly, I hope your day is going well & not over-caffeinated, Lol

Det, I've been making a low sodium turkey meatloaf for a few years now & it's surprisingly good! We both have high blood pressure here & I'm not ready to die yet so......
            Standard dried bread crumbs have a lot of sodium so I use oats to hold it together, works great!

Hello to the rest of the crew Pie, PQ, SF & everyone.
            The greenhouse work is on hold until next week when some extra heavy lifting hands are available. Oh well.
            Have a terrific AF evening.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Still haven't got the file to edit the video but here's a link to some of it that my brother posted to YouTube.

YouTube

Will check back in later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Was able to slip out of work early today, which was nice as it's gorgeous outside.

Mick...were you in any of the towns that have been hit with the earthquake in Italy? toof mechanik HaaHaa hope things heal quickly for you. Sounds like you're going to be able to keep yourself busy till your Chrimbo Vacation.

Sam...nice hookie trip. I would have done it too.

Pauly...hope you had a great Wednesday.

Det...interesting link. Will have to investigate further as it sounds like something I'd like to try. I want meatloaf!

Lav...whatever you do, don't pass yourself! Glad you didn't have to get a new phone. You've had a busy day, hope you can relax this evening.

Boss hired another program coordinator who starts Sep 1st. The beginning of September is my busiest time!!!! I've decided that I'm not doing any training without compensation! Boss can do his own job. Eye checkup tomorrow, hopefully things have improved, getting tired of these drops.

Have a restful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

PQ, neat video!
                  One question though - where's the pool?? LOL
                  I hope your eye checkup goes well & you can finally ditch the drops - it's been a long while for you.

Just found out I am watching my grandsons tomorrow, swell. I still haven't cleaned up all the mess they left yesterday ha ha!

Peace to everyone tonight!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

PQ, the drone footage is too cool! and you've put a LOT of work into that neat tidy garden. i only have 4 plants and somehow they look like homeless bums.

Lav, you could stake your grandson out in the yard like a goat...?

Well, I finally managed to sneak up close enough to the wild horses to take some decent shots:

I think these two drama queens were posing

nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

what a face! LOL

nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Originally posted by Determinator View Post
                          I think these two drama queens were posing
                          Det....this is your million $ shot!!! How about becoming an "Entrepreneur". I know several people (here in my circle of people) who would pay more than $100 for that shot as a wall picture. Any word on the job front?

Lav...there are a couple of community centres close by that do have pools and their general consensus is "what a pain in the a**!!" You and Mick....the energizer bunnies...you never stop!

:smile:PPQP

Comment

Det...and they just keep coming. Great shots!

Comment

aww, thanks love
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X