its da firsdi fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its da firsdi fred

mornin all ...hows things today then ? all good I hope..well the good weather didnt last too long here..its back to normal..rain..peskies are out playing in it..changed the pond pump yesterday..job done...instead of digging it all back and relaying it...cut back about 4 feet ,joined the old cabling to new,checked it used waterproof connectors ..reburied and job done...so onwards and upwards

yep jolliday booked over chrimbo ...going back to Los gigantes..love the place..Cheap hotels, flights and holidays from Travel Republic so we spend xmas day there and fly home boxing day night arrive home about 2 am..it cost us £30 to keep the room on boxing day,as opposed to a 10am checkout we checkout at 6pm..so in effect we have boxing day in the sun for thirty squid!!

brew time..

det love those pics of the horses...they are ace...well done you really are smart at the piccy taking

ppqp...hows you then?one hat ..one job...saw the pics your brother took ..wow pretty amazing..its a big site that..smart beds too..one idea struck me tho..and Ive seen this here and its caught on big time..

Eccentric town, Todmorden, growing ALL its own veg | Daily Mail Online

that way not only do the community put the work in but there is a return too..best of luck with eye check up.

Sam ..nice pics...this forum is turning into a real mix of Jimmy the clicks!! you playing hookey again today?

hiya pauly ...took some pics but for some reeezin google pics doesnt download them immediately!!hey you answered to your own question about drinking...next time he knocks think before you drink..ok if I drink what are you going to give me mr booze? answer nish nada zilch...goodbye!

hiya Lav...bet its peaceful there now....yes my mouth is still sore...but I havent moved on to the dribbly mince and tartan blanket stage yet..so here is a zesty full of life brew!!..just started planting and ordering winter seeds!!oh and planted chinese cabbage! my tomato crop is still going strong..I gre cucumelons too ..but you would need a lorry load for a meal..froze 4 bags of runner beans yesterday and theres more to come..

just read your second post ....reference quiet day...cancel!!

Sf.....best of luck with your hubbys surgery..it will be fine :hug:

big shout to those diffy...

see you all tomorrow....

14051650_763406083802450_4709218665140598340_n.jpg

A guy goes into a Scottish baker's. "How much is that cake?" "A poond." "And how much is that one?" "A poond. All ma cakes are a poond!" "Oh, OK. What about that one?" "Ach, that one's two poonds." "Oh. Why's that then?" "That's Madeira cake."

As i lay there under the moonlit sky gazing up at the stars and the awesome wonder of the heavens above me, i couldn't but help but ask myself, where the feck did my tent go

Even though I've gone bald I still keep the comb I've had for nearly 20 years.
    I just can't part with it.

Geting my englich gcse resultss l8tr this weak. I hopping I wil get a A*. Finngers crosed.

14064083_763959050413820_179049833720417181_n.jpg

A bloke goes to council to apply for a job in the office.
    The interviewer asks him,"Are you allergic to anything"?
    He replies, "Yes caffeine."
    "Have you ever worked for the public service before."
    "Yes I was in the army"he says,I was in Iraq for two tours."
    The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment.
    Then he asks,"Are you disabled in any way?"
    The guy says "Yes,a mine exploded next to me when I was there and I lost both my testicles." The interviewer grimaces and then says,"O.K.
    You've got enough points for me to take you on right away.
    Our normal hours are from 8.00am to 4.00pm.......but you can start tomorrow at 10.00am-and carry on starting at 10.00am everyday."
    The bloke is puzzled and asks."If the work hours are from 8.00am to 4.00pm ,why don't you want me here until 10.00am?
    I'm not looking for any special treatment y'know."
    "What you have to understand is that this is a council job,"the
    interviewer says, "For the first two hours,we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls.There's no point coming in for that."..

14054122_762083937267998_2317294990867764101_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, haha where's my feckin tent! Great jokes Mick the link wouldn't work for me is it Spain again? Earthquake in Italy was awful, was watching the footage on the news last night while sneezing my arse off! Local news says the air quality is still being affected by smoke and ozone? I thought ozone was that covering around the earth, anyway I went to bed at 8 pm!! Couldn't take it anymore my whole face was aching,eyes looked like I smoked weed all day,ugh I sound like a baby haha,Det,I love horses, I like the silly face one PPQP, pretty cool vid,how'd the eye appointment go? SF,hope hubs' surgery goes smoothly, Lav,enjoy your boys,TT,hope all is well with you, Sam,feel free to post more pics hint,hint Pie,feel free to bring bagels again this morning haha,getting through work is gonna be a miracle, I'll just get through and drop when I get home,much love to all,as shitty as I feel at least I'm not drinking and that is all that matters
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Afternoon Mick and Pauly.....

Mick...good job on decreasing the workload on the pond pump. Next week you can do the next 4 feet. LOL These community vegetable gardens are springing up everywhere. It's really caught on. Yup, I remember the hotel. I think that's where we should go for a MWO reunion. Looks like the new biologic I'm on is doing the trick. My eye is much improved. :yay: Going to book my cataract surgery next checkup as their booking into August 2017 now. Might as well get on the list. Boss shut it down at 1pm today. It's a cool, cloudy, rainy day. Perfect for afternoon book reading.

Pauly...thanks, I really appreciate my brother doing that for me. As I said to Mick, eye appointment was good. Hope you got through work ok and that you're taking it easy.

Shout out to all who drop in.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hi all. Mick, I just wanted to say that I don't take you for granted. I enjoy your posts and jokes very much. Glad the tooth pain is improving.

Deet, those pictures are gawjuzz. I agree with PPQ about how valuable they could be - put them on E-Bay? You have an amazing eye for photography.

Sam, that is also a great pic - Xmas card?

Lav, you are a great grandma. Will be flying to Dallas Labor Day to see my one and only grandbaby, I was her babysitter from Day 1, so we are close and I write her bedtime stories.

Hot here today for the PNW, I guess our 2 week summer arrived last week and will be back to low 70's next week.

Have a good one.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Ahoy there ABerooos!

Mick, great funnies this morn but I must confess the Scottish baker joke went right over my head?
          your English is perfect so no whirries!

Pauly, you and I both feeling crud today. Crap sleep due to more allergies and this cough which is new. Still dragged my buttox to teach martial arts in the park which was nice. Bit cooler this morn which is grand.

SF, good news on surgery I hope?

Well I hope Italy doesn't totally fall apart before I have a chance to see the place! that would be most unfair.

not many check-ins yet... hope all are having a stellar time.

SK good to see you popping in. Back laterish....

be well
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Peace arrived at 7:40 pm when they all went home, ha ha!
            Busy day here but it was good.

Mick, I just knew you were going somewhere nice & sunny for Christmas - good for you!
            We are suddenly getting tons of tomatoes from the garden. YB makes tomato juice on an outside cooker & does all the canning out there too. It's a messy job & I don't have to clean it up afterwards. ha ha.
            Glad you got your pond pump working again. Keep feeling better.

Pauly, your tortoise video is hysterical - try to post it here if you can
            I hope your allergies ease up for you.

PQ, glad to hear you received good news from the eye doctor! You have been down a long & hard road with that!

SK, I guess you are a bit excited to see your granddaughter soon! Enjoy your visit

Det, I love your horse pictures, awesome work!!!
            I hope your allergies give you a break soon.

Hello to the rest of the crew.
            I am pretty much brain dead at this point - tomorrow is another day, LOL
            Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X