6th sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6th sept

hiya folks ..howz we all today gthen? all good AI hope...yep still on the new lappy...swopped windows edge for google as a search engine...edge kept freezing up ..so back to goggle it is.....just had a phone call from the gas engineer ..he will be here in 10 mins...something to do with the central heating ..some remote control operated thingy that Julie got that doesnt work...picked the right day to come ..with me the tech expert here ..ha..just been in the garden playing,well actually since 630..weather pretty good today...so its a brew before yer man turns up...

hiya Lav ..kidless day today?heres a large brew...take it theres no chance of a "by the way can you just" phone call?

hiya SK...you enjoying your time with gkidzx?

det glad to hear you are on the mend..your back on the hoss..you need to learn to ride it properly ...without falling off every now and again mate...

hiya pauly ..hope the toof ache is better today..Im at the tooth mechanic tomorrow......more pain ..no needles tho...keep telling mysel it will be worth it..some of the write ups on those e cigs are pretty horrific,

hiya tt...wow what a memory bring backer your post was..ataris ..pac man etc!!!spectrums and all that kind of stuff..and the black and white table tennis!!at school we never hasd calculators far less puters..we were one stage up from chalk n slate ...hows youi this week?

hiya pie hows things doing with you ?all ok?

NoraC good morning to you ..how is life behaving for you ?

hiya ppqp..and Samhope all is sell

got to go injun ear is here
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Mick,I'm such a dumbass cuz I've been using the e-cig for about a year and my teeth would always feel weird, actually it's the gums but I still thought it was better than smoking real cigs,I was googling yesterday and I guess they dry your mouth out really bad and some of the juice can spit back into your mouth burning your teeth, sleep was a freakin joke,up to swish salt water, then oragel(don't work!)finally an Advil pm at midnight, just don't know what I'm gonna do,look for a cheap emergency dentist I guess, I just don't understand how this got sobad,so fast,shit,much love to all, hope everyone has a great day
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, that's awful about your teeth.

I've had a glorious time with Vivian. I leave Dallas today with a lot of mixed feelings. My dd and sil didn't tell her I was coming until leaving for the airport and they took a video I was pretty emotional watching it, she started crying and kept saying they were happy tears!

Aww! I was her caregiver from 3 months old and we have a special bond.
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

hiya peeps...wow that was some morning /afternoon..the whole saga...to turn on out heating ,Julie has an app on her phone...but the signal wasnt strong enough on the wifi..so they put a booster in...failed miserably..then today the engineer comes...farts about moving plugs pressing buttons etc..he is on a laptop and 2 phones..one to Leeds the other to Scotland..he must have walked about 3 miles moving plugs..then because the app is on Julies phone...they need her email account and password to get into the app..I dont know it..so I have to get in touch with her for it..easy peasy...nope..she works in a prison..and you aint allowed mobiles in jail....so I phone the control room in the nick..fortunately it's my old prison and they put an apb out for her ..phone home immediately...she phones thinking summat serious has happened..I then try her email and password on my phone..it doesnt recognise it and locks the account..Leeds resets the account,and the office in Scotland sends a signal to our boiler ..which then turns on!!the office that turned it on is at least 400 miles away in another country virtually...personally if it was that feckin cold Id put a coat on..I wonder why I havent got the app ...ha... sk have a safe trip..Pauly yep you need the dentist pretty sharpish!!
        Last edited by Mick; September 6, 2016, 02:36 PM.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi ABster everywhere. klunking along here a bit better every day. woke up my head didn't feel the right size and was dizzy, but it's easing a bit. It the scary 'going insane' feelings that are the worst.

Mick, thanks as always. sounds like a real fun day with tech support.

Pauly, that sounds aweful and I hope you are getting help today. I've never had any teeth/mouth problem with vaporizers myself.

SK xxxx hon

I didn't want to go anywhere today as I'm still woozy but I had to go to the bank, so afterwords I went back to the store to look at the kombuch and in very tiny print it says 'may contain in excess of .5% alcohol'. buttholes! and the store doesn't realize this because it's in the fruit juice and ice tea section and 30 feet from the AL section. I really need to tell them as this will end up happening to someone else.

Lav, enjoying domestic freedom?

Sam, hiking around some?

back later

be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL....

What a madhouse of a day. First day of school and our out of school program. Also regular programs starting up. Email to renter, can you lock up after your class tonight....I don't have a class tonight....you confirmed your dates and times on the schedule I sent you and it says you've got a class....Oh didn't see that, I'm not starting till the 20th. Well guess what you're getting billed from the 6th!!!! Cheeze!!!

Mick...thanks for starting us off this morning. First thing I did with my windows 10 was get rid of all the default programs that were installed. Microsoft wants you using their software only. No way! What an ordeal with the app engineer. Nothing's ever simple. Me...I just get up and move the little nob on the thermostat. LOL Sounds like you're still getting good weather, it's trying to snow here! Overcast, cloudy, dark, windy and cold (37F) with the rain starting that has little white flakes in them!

Pauly...I was just going to get serious about my e-cig but now I don't know. Didn't get a change to get into a dentist so will try before Friday. Get him to have a look and see what he says. I found anbesol worked much better than oragel.

SK...sounds like it was the perfect trip.

Det...glad you're sounding (typing) better. Yup .5% AL is classed as non alcoholic here too. It's very deceiving and dangerous for some people. Keep up the good recovery work. With the onset of fall/winter can you suggest some good soups for us?

Dinner for me is frozen lasagna. That's ok because we're having a fresh garden salad with it. Hope everyone has a peaceful evening.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

We had frozen lasagna last night PPQP,tonight was chicken wraps from what I've read if you don't have previous dental problems you should be ok with gaping but I've been using the Vuse brand from the gas station and you can't control the nicotine levels in it just change the cartridge so that's probably a factor too,Det,glad you're feeling human again, last night I had some alcohol free mouthwash but I felt like I swallowed a bit and got that warm whisky feeling but it was probably the cinnamon in it or one of the various other ingredients, it was a strange feeling though, hope everyone is having a nice evening
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Busy doing nothing special today, haha!
                Mick, we have a new heating/ac system with a thermostat that is much smarter than we are, LOL
                I have to keep checking the 'cheat sheet' when I want to try to change something.....
                Almost had a completely kid-less day until my DIL texted me to go meet the school bus at 3:50 & watch the boys for 15 minutes until she got home. That was fine.

Pauly, take care of those gums girl!

SK, glad you had some quality time with your granddaughter!!

Det, I was making homemade kombucha for a while. It didn't bother me (alcohol wise) but the sugar content was just too much for my likes. Glad you are mending!

PQ, sorry you had a madhouse sort of day. I hope you are feeling better tooth-wise.

Hello to the rest of the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

PQ, glad you survived yer madhouse.

Pauly, i use a vaporizer that allows me to add my own fluids. the cheapy Chinese fluids have some very creepy chemicals in them.

well this evening i had the fist heirloom tomato from my plant and it was honestly the best tomato I've ever tasted. and I'm a food snob! it's the first thing I've grown and eaten in so long I can recall. The experience was so deep I nearly cried.

Lav, glad to hear some relaxing is on your plate.

well i think I'll sleep better tonight and I'm A OK with that

gnight loves
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

soups? hmmm. I'll get back with you PPQ
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X