monday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday...

wow mornin all...couldnt find a fred for yesterday...then saw it tagged on to the end of the sat one..how are swe today?all good hopefully ...was out yesterday and found nothing ...but it was a very old nothing....

so here we go then brew time first...

hiya lav...how are you today?all ok?sorry about the dil stuff..whats her issue? anyway heres a long good chilling brew...hope the sh.t sorts itself out...picked the last of my runner beans this morning an transplanted cabbage seedlings....

det ..sorry you didnt gert those jobs mate...the world is crazy at the moment ..it is the same over here...the problem is ..there is work however companies are trying to squeeze the more for less syndrome out of their workers..problem is that only works for so long ..then the cracks appear..

mbh yep I am worried about Julie..its probably nowt ..but its the waiting......

hiya starty ..how are you today then ?another day another dollar...but another day af...well done ..yep Im sure you will get the cravings somewhere along the line...but you will crack it ..there is support all over these forums for you..

hiya pie...have the wheels gone back?what did yesterday bring you|?

hiya pauly ..hows you today then?are you ok?..yes I guess the 11th changed a lot of people lives and attitudes....hows Brady and Lou doing? lets have a great week..

hiya tt...hope all is well with you..not mentioning the w..k word but any nooze?

hiya ppqp and sam and everyone else..hope we are all doing good...

14022280_632221576952777_4297472407253061288_n.jpg

14039963_631929930315275_3630440386787220220_n.jpg

14079548_631534430354825_5176563073577098271_n.jpg

oh no....just lost the fred!!!!

have you seen this?

YouTube
    Last edited by Mick; September 12, 2016, 01:46 PM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    Mick, thanks for the brew, here's hoping you hear good news for Julie soon. It is unusual for not to find anything on your hunts?

hot hot weekend till yesterday. Friday eve packed up my bike and went to a music fest, but had to cut it short b/c of work. Lovely drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway on the way back, about 10ยบ cooler. Looks like the east side of the states is starting down that no rain path. Anyway, had a good time and played till wee hours of the morning. Got up feeling fuzzy BUT not hungover. Thankfully I can still image how badly that would feel and even more thankfully, didn't, if that makes sense.

Lav, I have a nephew who has a history of mental problems, the last go round I was the target of his abuse, he posted stuff on his FB page how I had shot him, showing pictures of burn marks on his arm, when the weird get weirder is when I get absent. I did notify his relatives up where he lives and they intervened and got him back on his meds.

Pauly, sorry to read your news, let's hope all is ok.

Det, great ballon pics! hang in there, something will come your way.

Pie, saw a bumper sticker the other day that read " I Love My Rescue", you jumped into my thoughts whilst riding.

a big wave to you TT, Starty, PQ, and all good friends stopping by.
    Sam

IMG_2040.jpg
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, now I'm sick,I didn't think I'd get it cuz I was just sick!! Wtf? I take better care of myself than anyone around here and I am always catching something, sheesh, Mick,yes it's the waiting that drives us insane I wanna know now!! Sam,now why when you said"bike" I pictured you riding a bicycle with your long beard haha,I must be getting delusional or its just too darn early! Just gonna go to work and when the other girl gets there leave, I'm too tired for that crap today, which sux cuz I had to miss Thursday too,I'm gonna go broke, no,I just don't like taking days off cuz I only did that in my yucky days,ok this phone screen is hurting my eyes,much love to all and I hope we all have a great day
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning All, Nice ride, Sam! I'm still tooling around in the dealership's vehicle which is a mighty fine upgrade from my own 2006 model. Of course knowing that buying a new car would require me to get a full-time job, makes my '06 hoopty ever more attractive.

Mick, hope you get Julie's tests back quickly, and Pauly, that your work day is a short one.

Sam, ironically, the only bumper sticker on my car is one that says, "Motorcycles. Start seeing 'em."

Comment

Hi all. I hope Julies results come soon and all is OK

Pauly feel better soon!

Sam I am sorry about the nephew. Mental issues are so difficult for everyone

Pie, I would so love to work partime. In 2 years I am really hoping i can do it. Start winding down for retirement

Yes Mick, another day under my belt and feeling gooood Thank you for asking Each day passing will help keep me strong for any future craving nonsense

Comment

Hidy Ho ABeroooos!

A happy unhung Monday to one and all. Mick, at least it's a vintage nothing you found, which has to be worth something.
            I know what it's like to wait on medical news of a loved one.... no fun mate.

Pauly, tooth ache and now sick? oh my xxxxxxx. Hope you nail it quick.

Sam, that's a ride with real character you have there.

well I managed to score a small engagement and wedding gig which I'll be doing next Tue. yay! it's a foot in the door of the local photography world at least.

Starty, 2 years from part time? that's fabulous.

Lav, you juggling kiddos? in better weather news the clime is cooling here...hoping to blow some
            cool breeze yer way.

I've got a pork and marinara braise in the oven and smell is driving me bonkers!

Had a huge pile of garlicky kale for lunch

Arritey then, time to find a sci fi show to watch while waiting for dinner to get done.

be well peeps
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm not sure what the heck this one is....

nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Nice Det think that one little guy is a penguin

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...sorry for MIA but it's been a whirlwind around here for me. Boss survived his surgery and according to his emails he's at home already. Planning on being back at work next Monday.

Mick...I hadn't actually seen that Budweiser ad, thanks for sharing. Positive thoughts for Julie.

Sam...they're forecasting frost for tonight. I hope we get a nice fall and not just go straight to winter.

Pauly...nope, can't picture Sam on a bicycle. LOL Hope you feel better soon.

Pi...hope the dealership's vehicle is with you for awhile. Ask them if you can have it for the winter. Ironic indeed about your bumper sticker. LOL

Starty...don't think I'll ever be able to work part time unless it's on top of my full time job. LOL

Det...well done on scoring the engagement and wedding gig. An important step in the door, wedding photographers can make a good buck. I've lost track, is Dx back or are you still baching? Dinner sounds lovely, I'm going with whatever's in the fridge goulash tonight. LOL

Looks like the accountant screwed up the payroll deposit. I'm going to be ticked if I have to go to the bank to cover all my auto payments. Hope we all have a restful night....:smile:PPQP

X-Post....great shots Det. I agree Pauly, but what's he holding?

Comment

PPQP, I think he's got an old school camera around his neck cuz he's a tourist, see the floral shirt? Haha,I've got too much time on my hands

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Wasn't a bad Monday all in all.
                              Of course we haven't received any apologies from our whacky DIL, ha ha. My only concern is that I get to see the kids once in a while. Now that they are both in school fulltime things are different. The weather has cooled off, today was perfect. One hot day coming up on Wednesday but good days again after that. We are in the need of a bit of rain around here too but I know to be careful what I wish for.

Mick, YB went out & rented scaffolding today & managed to get several pieces installed in the greenhouse by himself. I think it was a good move. I hope Julie gets her test results soon. Is she feeling any better?

Hi there Sam. Pauly, Pie, PQ, starty, Det & everyone. PQ, I would be mad at the accountant too.
                              Det, good on the wedding job. Love the balloons - very fancy

Peace to everyone tonight. I am going to spend a few hours with my daughter tomorrow - she's the sane one, LOL

Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X