fabby firsdi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fabby firsdi...

mae all ..how are we today?goodly I hope.......well done to those who spotted the Jeeves fella..have a look at the pic...

20160913_145551.jpg

have a look at the bush behind the white light at the back..see him ?black and white markings

off to the docs in a wee while with madam.....so we will see what the results say hopefully ok.....

brew time...

hiya pie ..well did you go to yogi classes?as for the triple t .(.toosdis terrible time..) well gone!!hope yesterday was better....

hi pauly hows you too today?hope you are doing ok..yep I thought it was lo bp too..but we shall wait n see....took a pic of me boogie plant it is growing leaves for fun..will post it up when goggle decides to download it to pics..bird of paradise plant is still growing ....slowly...no sign of any flowers yet...mebbes it is an idea to think about yoga...you say its pricey...in relation to what ...the booze you drank?you owe yourself for that one gal..can you not go on and adhoc basis?

hiya det..hows you today...did you get any kip at all?

hiya sk..how are you today?still overwhelmed by movin to the yeller rose state?what are the plusses for going...what are the negatives?look now and into the future too..gd will always be your gd ..but she will grow up ..you will be fine..your bound to be a bit iffy..its a noo experience/way of life and it seems massive..but look at the mountain..you aint going to run up it in 1 hit..but what you can do is take it step by step and you will get there....break it down and answer each little bit..you will be fine..

hiya ppqp..hows you today then?all good ..so what did you create last night with left overs?

hiya sf ..how are you?the def night owl?Im ok till the 3 am bit....dark o clock till about midnight I just like to chill play on puter generally let life bimble by..4 am onwards I like watching the day come in the peace and tranquility before the world comes to life .looking at the country side around what was it like hundreds of years ago ,then 1000s of years ago how many and who looked up at the sky and saw the same picture as I do...my first sounds in the morning,apart from nature are planes coming over.. turning into manchester airport,so I drift into that world ..the time differences the travelling who they are where they have been etc.. then a brew and back to reality...

hiya Lav..how are you today then?all good I hope...they have made a new Amish series...it has lost its appeal...kinda like the rocky films..1 and 2 were good..then you get all the sequels rocky 3 ..son of rocky, rockys grandson ,rockys school friends ,rockys sons goldfish.. etc etc yo know the drill..speaking of drills..dentist again next week..this is the screwing in of the nashers next week...so I guess pain will be on the cards..after that..a wig,pair of high waist band trousers and simon cowell look out!!:welldonek we can have a brew instead...

right peeps..gotta get ready ..big shout to those not here sam ,tt,nora etc..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hope the visit to the Dr is a good one. Interesting little pic you posted Mick.
    I am usually a morning person and for a while I loved waking up before dark and doing writing in the dark, having the fire going, a cup of tea, then on to coffee, then check emails - quite exciting sometimes when its going well and you are in immediate contact with people on the other side of the world. But since I have had these problems at work and my general depression has unfolded, I dont enjoy the early morning in the dark. I dont want to wake up and have to think about the issues that I will deal with that day or in the coming weeks. Its just not the same. I think broken sleep - is a factor too - but I know that if I can catch some hours asleep I will at least be a bit better.
    How is everyone else - toothache PQ? I can't get to the dentist until next week but at least I have an appointment. Today I woke up to backache as well - I never get backache and I haven't been out disco dancing or throwing Mr GB around the room.
    Pauly - I used to do yoga when I was younger (and may well start again to help my back if this continues) and it didn't cost me anything. I learned from a book, and then did a class or two - but it was very cheap. There are many types of yoga and its now become a big business -but there are ways to learn that cost very little. Some church groups, schools or what used to be the YWCA have classes - there must be something like that were you are. Once you know what to do, you can do yoga anywhere. Its one of the cheapest things around - no need for special clothes - any blanket will do - or just the mat. Even running costs more as you need decent shoes for that. So maybe find a cheaper class and learn the basics - dont go for one of the fancy set-ups.
    I better shut up but big hellos to you others - SK, Sam, Lav, Pie, SF, and Det. Who else? Kick me up the bum and remind me.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I'm so glad it's Thursday so you guys can find out what's going on with Julie, I still can't see Jeeves,the cost of the gym isn't a lot,I guess my post made it sound like that,I don't like that it's such a small gym and paying for a membership when I can go as a guest with hubs at his ,they just don't have yoga but they do have tanning TT,I wouldn't step foot in a YMCA in this city,they're all in yucky parts of town,there is a cute little dance studio across from Kells apartment but the sign is in Spanish so I'm not sure what's up there,I think dance would be fun,even though I have no moves,only in my living room haha,hope everyone has a nice Thursday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya pauly...blood tests came back..ok..they think it could be sinus issues ..she had them drilled as a kid,also a deep ear infection whatever that is ...antibiotics and a spray for 4 weeks ..no better then got to go back..thank goodness it isnt a major issue...did this pic..look at where the light is

20160913_145551.jpg

20160913_145551.jpg
        Last edited by Mick; September 15, 2016, 03:44 PM.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Sorry if I misunderstood Pauly. What's important is that you do something that you will enjoy and if there is a cost, as Mick said, you deserve it. I am sure you will something affordable soon.

Comment

Glad it's nothing major Mick sinuses mess up your whole equilibrium, I know from experience, TT,are you feeling better today? Some asshat at work called me a wetback bitch! All because he thought his name was skipped on the sign in sheet,who even says that anymore? What a creep.
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...good to hear Julie's not facing a major issue. Hope the antibiotics and spray do the trick. Had to enlarge your 2nd pic to 500% but I found him. lol Decided to go with bacon & tomato sandwiches instead of left overs.

TT...toothache gone which is a bad thing as I won't do anything about it. Well at least not until the boss gets back to work. Even though he's coming in on Monday I don't think it will be in for long. I love the early morning's too and I agree that broken sleep is a factor. Hope you get things sorted soon and can get back to your morning me time.

Pauly...I had to google "wetback bitch", never heard that before. Mind you never heard of asshat either. LOL

Had to do my first GM task today, grocery shopping for the weekend wedding. It's a tough job. New program coordinator is off for the next 2 weeks. What a place to work, here's the job and the hours of work....just let me know what your plans are! Have a good one all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Had a pretty easy day, the weather has improved, love the cooler days.

Mick, I hope Julie's situation clears up quickly.
                I think you could easily replace Simon Cowell

Hello to TT, I hope you can get adequate sleep. I know I am not my best when sleep deprived, ugh.

Pauly, I would flat out refuse service to anyone who talked to me like that, WTF?

PQ, grocery shopping for a wedding? How do you do that? Don't you guys have a catering crew or something?
                I hope you can get your tooth looked at before it wakes up again!

Hello to the rest of the crew. Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Pauly I know exactly what the expression is - it's racist and sexist. Disgusting. If this happened in a public place like work here the person could be hauled before the Human Rights commission. It's an offence. I don't think the rantings of a certain presidential wannabe help in your situation either.

Comment

Hey Lav...the chef orders most of the food from our supplier but some of it we need to get. ie Cilantro, Parsley, Fresh Fruit, Whipping Cream....

Comment

Mick, glad you and Julie have an outcome. Hope things go smoothly and she makes a full and speedy recovery mate.

Pauly, what that clown said is totally unacceptable. Don't you wear it my friend. I trust he's been reported and banned by whoever runs the salon.

TT, hope you find something chirpy out there today.

Yo PPQ!

Take care y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                      X