Wednesday wonderz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday wonderz

mae all....hows life in the fast lane then?loadsa readers yesterday,but not so many writers ..hey ho...pretty busy day yesterday,but manged to get it all done..dentist today....yawn..and also to get the crown I snapped renewed..Ill be so glad when this is all done,.Season is defo on the change now..6.30 AM and pitch black outside ...

ok brew time it is..

hiya Sam...hows things with you mate?windows 7?eeeh luxury..nothing ever stays the same..they keep updating making things faster ,better easier allegedly.....the thing for me is ..nope they aint doing that for joe public alone ..whats in it for them?more $, traceability,etc? hows the toons going ..you out this weekend?

hiya tt .how are you doing ....hows the tooth doing after the dental work or has it gone...keep you chin up.....

ppqp..what? ess enn oww wubbleyou???no thasnks you can have it...94 sleeps till Santa lands......hows things with you today?hows your boss doing?have the gardens come to an end now?

hiya Lav ..how are you today?no rain but no sun?think its time to get the heating in the greenhouse ..rapido....looking at my tomatoes,I guess Im going to have a good few green uns left too..green chutney..big brew time ..any word from dil?

righty ho peeps have a good day..big shout to all hose mia today...Pauly wheres you gone to???

have a great day folks

this is a true headline!!

"LOL" ........... 'Cocaine much less likely to stick to new plastic fivers, promises Bank of England'
    The new plastic £5 note is designed to allow cocaine to flow through without sticking even when damp, the Bank of England has confirmed.
    Bank of England governor Mark Carney confirmed that as the notes are both flat and coated in a laminate-like substance they can be used to buy, chop and snort your cocaine all in one.

I was at a job interview at a elementary school today.
    The interviewer asked me, "So what will you be teaching?"
    I probably shouldn't have said, "Little shits."

Police have reopened the case of the photographer who went missing, due to recent developments.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

A good morn to all
    thanks for the much needed brew, Mick. Hope all goes well at the toof man. seems to be a lot of that dental dilemma going on here. Yep, season here is movin on as well. The crickets have begun to do their thing of making the mad dash into the house. It has been a wonderful tomato year for us. Canned and froze a lot and they're still coming in. Beautiful sunsets here lately, definitely a fall like look. Now if we just get a little more rain, the edges would be well rounded. Got a full day Saturday of playing some tunes at a local "clay" fest. Potter convention where folks come potter about the potters's wares.

hope all are well. Off to work-land
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning Mick and Sam and all to come.....

Mick...glad you got it all done, whatever it was. LOL Good luck at the dentist today, are you just about done?

Sam...glad you got a good day of tunes in. I think that's what I need, some me time.

Well we shall see what today brings. First board meeting of the new fiscal year and the first meeting the boss will miss in 19 years.
      Hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday.......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, I'm here just been acting like a fool hope everyone is enjoying their day
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

What's up Pauly? Does the foolishness involve AL? I don't need AL to be a fool.
          Hope you are OK

Comment

Acting the fool did involve alcohol TT,unfortunately I let too many things that have happened lately to push me over the edge, not to make any excuses, I've realized I have to build a better plan, just don't know what
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Glad to see you back Pauly.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

'Twas a busy Hump day for me but I did get lots of stuff done.
                Mick, you are going to turn into a dentist at some point fella Hope everything went well.
                The doors are on the greenhouse now - not sure what he's doing next out there. Heat, water & electric & building benches for the plants I imagine.
                We've had no word from our DIL yet. I just hope she comes to her senses.

Sam, we have a local potter by the name of Eldreth, I love their stuff. Enjoy the pottery show & buy me something nice, ha ha!

PQ, I hope your meeting went well despite the missing boss.

Hello TT!

Pauly, please stop & get back to your plan. We will help you strengthen your plan, give us a chance :hug:

Helo to everyone else & wishing a peaceful night for all.

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X