Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS YOU FEELS AMAZING

Hi Guys
    Thanks for the support i feel better today, a little battle scared, but still here, just sent my girlfriend a message telling her that she upset me and made me feel like i cant do anything right. She sent back that was not he intention that she just cares, I said i know you care , hope she doesnt hate me, but you guys are right either tell her or move on(i figured i better tell her dont have to many friends to move on)ha ha.
    I know i am depressed really trying to overcome that, but every time i start to pick myself up something happens to knock me down again, and when you have know one to turn to, i have been going to a shink, but it costs a fortune and my daughter needs it more at the moment so i can only pay for her. I am slowly uping my antidepressants so i hope that starts to help. I will make this, and keep posting every day, havent been to good at the advice or answering anyone elses but i really dont think i can help anyone much, and i have been working so much started at 8am-11am have to go back an 3pm-9pm long day and inbetween i have to cook dinner, do house work, shopping, pets ,kids etc etc really hard to stay positive (but iam trying , at least iam to stuffed to lift a glass).
    love you all till tommorrow, pray for me,and i will pray for you chilli
    ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

THANKS YOU FEELS AMAZING

Hi chilli

hang in there chilli... work thru it all slowly ... one step at a time..

hugs to you

Wattle
    Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Comment

THANKS YOU FEELS AMAZING

Hey chilli, good to hear you are feeling a little better. I admire your tenacity. keep it up. I like Wattle's signature, so don't stay down.

btw, i heard that antidepressants don't work or don't work as well when you are drinking alcohol. maybe that's why they never worked for me. just something to think about.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

THANKS YOU FEELS AMAZING

hope u r ok chillie, xx
        :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

THANKS YOU FEELS AMAZING

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better chilli. Wanting to control the alcohol is half the battle..............you will get there, with a little help from your friends here.

Sometimes we are feeling strong and able to give advice here, and at other times we feel ourselves weakening, and we seek advice. This addiction causes us to have so many `highs` and `lows`, but every little bit of progress we make takes us higher. We are all here for you.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Working...
          X