Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE the CDs!!

Hi all,

Just tried the CDs for the first time yesterday. I haven't been that relaxed in years. Not sleepy afterwards, just not anxious at ALL! I didn't want a drink. Didn't think about not wanting one until I woke up this morning all energy and sunshine! WOW!!

I totally wished I had ordered them up immediately - guess your head has to be in the right place to do that!

There is a perk on the side: My husband snores . . LOUDLY . . . last night I drown him in the ocean:lol Just kidding! I drown his noise out with the ocean sounds! Got a pretty good nights sleep.

thanks to all who kept saying the cds are wonderful!

Hugs,
    Mary

LOVE the CDs!!

Helloooooo Mary!
    I'm so glad that you like the cds also. My husband has sleep apnea and snores veryyyyyyy loudly. Last night as I had on my earphones and lying in the stream......(Clearing-2.) he just would not let up. I finally said out loud "oh my God"...... He said huh? Rolled over and the rest of the night was just me and the cd!
    Don't they work great?
    Do you use earphones? I'm thinking of buying some larger ones to totally cover my whole ear.

Way to go girl!
    Nancy

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

I glad you liked them. My husband likes them as well. I listen to the sleep learning on the most at bed, but when he begs a few days in a row I have to play the hypnotic or clearing one when we go to bed, lol

Marcie

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Oh glad to hear all this. I got mine today. Cant wait till I lay down and try. That is if I stay awake. I uped my topa to 50mg today and I am soooooooooo tired. Day 6 still havent drank. gabby

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Gabby, aren't you doing great! Way to go girl.
          I love the CD's too.

Nancy,
          I bought head sets at Radio Shack that reduce the outside noise. I can lay in bed and listen to the CD's while my husband has the TV on. I don't hear the TV. I put on one of those black silky eye mask covers, on my eyes, and take my own little vacation. I must look awful, but who cares...lol

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

LOVE the CDs

Nancy, I have a portable CD player with headphones. I didn't do it all nightlong as it did wake me up some. I did however pull them on when the cat decided at 4:03 it was a good time to wake me!
            Yeah, mine has apnea also.

Marcie, my husband only knows I bought the book and am trying this out. I have not really included him in on it. He thinks all things that aren't super scientific (He - health physicist) are kind of woo woo! I on the other hand being an artist totally go the other direction. :lol I am happy your husband is doing this with you.

Gabby, I hope you enjoy them and are feeling better! good for you!

Miss Layla - you sound pretty sexy there! :rollin whatever works!

Hugs,
            Mary

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Re: LOVE the CDs

Okay... you guys have sold me. I have not had the courage to do the CDs yet... but one other person whom I admire very much told me they ordered them today, and then I read this.... so my order goes in tomorrow.

Allie

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Allie, sorry I had to run out of chat for my client - YIKES! got so invovled I hardly had time to pull up their file before they walked in. I loved that little chat room. Nice to get to know you a bit better!

Hugs,
                Mary

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Hi all

I am so pleased to hear positive things about the tapes. I am still waiting for mine to arrive, and cannot wait to get going with them.. Well done Gabby on day 6. Stick in there. I am on day 16 now and cannot believe it. Went all last night without melatonin, although did not get to sleep till 1.30am. Still feeling great today but a bit tired. Way yto go, keep it up people

kirky

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

So glad to hear you guys like the cds! I love them too. And Mary you are right about the snoring!! What an added benefit!!

Donna

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

HUGE "WAY TO GO" to you Kirky!!! Day 16 OH MY GOSH!
                      Big smile on my face for ya dude! I'm gonna catch ya....right on ur A**!!!!!! (see what a good nights rest ull do to ya) Gabby : )

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Whoa - what IS that when you type in a post and then all of a sudden it evaporates into thin air??????

I also love the CDs--I bought the abstinence CDs, which you can use for a period of abstinence before moderation or on a ongoing basis if you choose that path. I have the subliminal is going all day long in the background. Today is day 15 for me and I am just surprised at how easy it has been thus far. I am also doing AllOne, kudzu, etc. but not the topa. The thought of stopping by the liquor store that usually occurs between 4-6 pm just isn't there.

Way to go everyone!!! Hugs to all, Ter

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

I love seein all these people doin so well and makin it past the second weekend. Good job Too Much! g

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Mary, actually I look like something "the cat dragged in", that's why my husband watches TV in bed...ha, ha.

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Thanks Gabby....well done Ter. Got my tapes today! Spent hours trying to download them on my IPOD but to no avail apart from the clearing tape. I think they are protectec in some way. Anyway, had a go earlier on with the clearing tape. Boy, what a feeling, I had forgotten what it is like to be hypnode. Am I imagining things, but my body tingled all over when I was lying in the stream. Has anybody else had that effect. Also it seemed that all my blood had pooled under me, making me feel very heavy. Cant wait for the sleep one tonight. Good luck all.

kirky

Comment

Working...
                              X