Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEW ME

Hi Guys,
    Just a quicky before i go to pilates, feeling great, can not believe how great i feel, i am really trying hard to feel good about myself, and it is working i feel good, i changed my picture and message, because i decided i was sick of loging on and seeing instant idiot just and alcohol. I decided that i wanted to see somethin positive, so here iam the new me the moderate and fabulous, and colourful, hope the feeling is catchy because you all deserve a bit of feeling fab. got to go talk again soon
    Chilli:happy: :jumpin:
    ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

THE NEW ME

Hi chilli.

Great to hear you`re so upbeat-way to go!!!!

And.............I moderate and it feels fantastic!!!! lol

Best wishes,

Starlight Impress

Comment

THE NEW ME

Absolutly right on! You go girl...........

Comment

THE NEW ME

he he, I liked the just add alcohol bit, but ok, I am glad you are feeling fab. Keep the feeling up. Maybe it will be catching?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

THE NEW ME

chilli;156425 wrote: Hi Guys,
          Just a quicky before i go to pilates, feeling great, can not believe how great i feel, i am really trying hard to feel good about myself, and it is working i feel good, i changed my picture and message, because i decided i was sick of loging on and seeing instant idiot just and alcohol. I decided that i wanted to see somethin positive, so here iam the new me the moderate and fabulous, and colourful, hope the feeling is catchy because you all deserve a bit of feeling fab. got to go talk again soon
          Chilli:happy: :jumpin:
          Thank you for changing your avatar and especially the message, it was SOOO negative. Nice to see such a 180 degree change to a positive outlook, it makes everthing so much easier to deal with .:wd:

Comment

THE NEW ME

weird, but I don't see that you have changed your avatar-- or have I missed something?
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

THE NEW ME

thats what i was thinking about the avater?? anyway good luck to the new you you sound so happy keep it up xxxx

Comment

THE NEW ME

beatle;156442 wrote: weird, but I don't see that you have changed your avatar-- or have I missed something?
                You don't like my avatar? Well then, that will be the last crabby patty you'll ever get.
                After all I do make the best. I'll see to it that Mr Crabs bans you from the resturant .:tsk:

Comment

THE NEW ME

Well done Chilli - what a great idea.

I too feel good today. It's my son's 8th birthday and I've vowed I'm going to be sober enough to enjoy it, not like the last few years when I've been drunk when carrying in his cake - I'm surprised the alcohol fumes didn't relight the candles.

Hope your good kama has rubbed off on all of us.

Have a fab day.
                  SC

Comment

THE NEW ME

I'm really glad you are feeling good!

Comment

Working...
                    X