Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain the drink tracker to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this doesn't sound completely idiotic - but how does it work? I can't find any info - what counts as a unit, etc.?

I think that having a black and white chart in front of me will really help me get a clear picture of my problem and then help me decide what my goals should be. It will also maybe give me an idea of triggers so that I can be aware and on guard during those times.

At this point I think I'm going to take one day at a time. And I need to try to give myself credit for all my AF dAYS rather than beating myself up for a slip. I'm scared to take any of the drugs as I have just gotten over some nightmarish years on antidepressants; Effexor was the worst - first time in my life I actually CRAVED alcohol and it eventually led me to a psychotic episode. It looks to me as if the recommended drugs have some of the same properties as antidepressants, so I'm going to make do with the supps.

Hi,

If you go to Our Community and scroll towards the bottom of the page you will see the link to Drink Tracker. Click on that and then you will want to log in with your user name and password and that will put your user name in the list for the month. From there it is pretty self explanatory where you can pick a day, how many drinks you had. When you are done with that you hit submit and it ends up in the Drink Tracker.

Hope that made sense.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Oh - okay! I was leery of just logging in, in case there was something I was missing. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X