Kudzu? Ever made any1 feel worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all out there hope everyone is well and staying strong, friday night party night after all!!

Just wondering if Kudzu has ever made any1 else feel ill the first day they took some? Just i was feeling pretty good all day & most of the withdrawal symptoms were gone, then I bought some kudzu and now a few hours later i feel bad physically again. Could just be the lack of sleep, but any advice from is always reassuring.

I find that it puts me to sleep! But better going to sleep after 2 beers than falling down the stairs in the middle of the night!

Comment

Good evening, your Majesty!!! Yes, indeed it's Friday night, and by this time I would be on my way to being "bladdered" as we say in these parts! But no, I am having a cup of coffee and pestering all the good folks here! I was going to buy some Kudzu tomorrow from the local health food shop, but not so sure now, so your question and any answers forthcoming from the experts here would be helpful to me also!

Anyone?

Comment

it is generally my experience just being on the meds and usually taking the supps that my stomach feels a bit upset but hey then i'm not eating a ton of food. lol but it does have me eat healthy. so keep taking the kudzo. try some food with it. it helps your liver from all that nice damage you've been doing fair prince. me lord and stuff. boots
        :welcome:

Comment

Feeling Better?!

Well im not so sure anymore, im not feeling as bad as i did earlier and I havent got any cravings for booze, which is wierd cuz fridays allways been my worst night!!

Last of the summer wine! no prizes for guessing what parts ur from!! Unless any1 else can advise better i would just say try it for yourself, as sheshe says it makes her drink less, i'm gonna stick with it for a while i think?

Barbie girl, thanks for both replies, sorry to hear about your mishap on the beach this morning, but you did make me laugh (sorry!) glad your going to be good samaritan barbie & not doormat barbie anymore, good for you!! but why not try just being barbie? (as in just u) you seem like a fab person!!

Comment

Prince, the only issue I have is if I take more than 3 caps, it tends to make my heart race. But I am extremly medication sensitive.
            Smiles
            Mar

Comment

I think it is great stuff and has never caused me a stomach ache or anything....
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

It has never caused me any problems either. I highly recommend it.
                If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

ah Esteemed prince. well so glad you were able to sleep 4 hours. i shall go back to other thread. the prince thread as i will keep that alive now. and post of say good samaritan barbie's dry day. and well, just for kicks i do like to add in an adverb or so before the name. kind of adds some spunk. and i'm so happy i made you laugh as that was meant to do that..
                  :welcome:

Comment

This is probably not what you mean, but I had a problem with Kudzu too. It causes me to have bladder cramps, as if I had a urinary tract infection. Would love to take it, but it is just too uncomfortable. Because it is a natural product, I'm sure some people are allergic to it. I experimented by using it for a few days, then stopping, then starting again - that way I knew it was the Kudzu. Hang in there!

Comment

Well I got some Kudzu from H&B yesterday and so far I've taken two tablets, and it might seem like a bit of a miracle, but I have absolutely, completely and utterly no craving for wine!! Can't believe it, maybe it's all in the mind, but I don't care what it is - it seems to be working so far. I know it's early days yet, but I'll keep going with it - need to cut down on the ice cream though:H

Comment

Seems to help

thanks for all the replies and advice, although i lapsed yest im sober again today and i think the kudzu is helping!

Comment

The kudzu made me feel like crap when I was drinking and taking it...
                          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

I just started taking it. last night I went to aparty and had more interest in celery sticks than beer or wine. there is a really nice bottle of savingon blanc in my fridge and it's sunday afternoon my favorite day and time to start drinking. I have absolutely no interest in drinking it.
                            I burp a bit when I first take it, but it goes away after an hour or so.
                            I hope you overcome the side effects. I really think this is amazing how KUdzu works
                            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Trixie - I feel exactly the same as you (except for the burping bit :yuk: )!! I've been sort of teasing myself all day going over in my mind, do I feel like a glass of wine or not, why don't I, etc., a bit like when you've got a filling missing in your tooth and you can't stop poking your tongue in even if it hurts a bit - ooh, now I've made myself go :yuk: Ha, Ha! Anyway I say :yay: to Kudzu - for now anyway!

Comment

Working...
                              X