new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new

:new: Hi everyone! It's my first day here. I am hopeful that reading your stories and sharing with you will help get me back on the right track.

new

Hiya K, welcome welcome welcome, glad you found this site. Hope you find time to read through old posts they truly are inspiring and even amusing !! Look forward to getting to know you, Welcome again.

L xx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

new

thank you

Comment

new

Hi Korann, welcome.
        Looking forward to getting to know you.
        Best wishes Paula.

Comment

new

thank you

Comment

new

Hi

Welcome, im a fellow newbie, only been using this site for 4 days myself so still pretty new, everyones so nice & welcoming and full of useful advice, its amazing how helpful it is sharing with people in similar situations to yourself. Its also nice that because theres users all over the world theres aways someone there.
            Welcome again & keep logging on:welcome:

Comment

new

Koran, :welcome: I hope you post often and follow the recommendations of the MWO site. We have lots of experience. It's important to make a plan. Hope to see you lots more.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

new

Hello Koran :welcome:

I am also a newbie, but have found a wealth of good advice from the older members - but everybody (new and old) is incredibly supportive.

Best wishes for your journey to get you back on your right track.

luc
                Gonnabee not Wannabee

Comment

new

Hi korann and a warm welcome.
                  Am delighted to say that M.W.O. has allowed me to get back on track.
                  You reap what you sow in respect of our alcohol addiction.............a real wish for and commitment to change can bring you a whole new life.

I wish you much success,

Starlight Impress

Comment

new

welcome. hope we can be of as much help as everyone here has been for me. Let us know what you are up to, thinking, feeling and we'll try to help each other along.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

new

Hi Korann and welcome,

I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks, but have been amazed by the amount of support and advice I've been given. Keep on posting and I look forward to hearing your story some time.

Take care
                      Sweet

Comment

new

Hi Korann,

And :welcome: to MWO.

You'll find tons of support here.

See you around,

Kitty
                        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                        Confucius

Comment

new

Hi Korann & :welcome:

A huge :welcome: also to Luc, Fallen Prince, and Sweet cheeks, I've seen your names around but haven't welcomed you yet .....

Finding this site last year changed my life, I hope that it can do the same for you all .....

Keep reading and posting ...

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

new

Welcome to MWO!!!! You have found a wonderful place with lots of wonderful people....there is so much useful info here so real as much as you can and get the book if you have not already...this board has gotten my life back on from a place I did not think I could come back from and I know it can do the same for you...There is always someone here when you need an ear...Glad you found us!:welcome: :l Buckle

Comment

new

Welcome to you Korann! You will love it here. The people are great and I hope you stay a while. Bella xxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X