Things are not good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are not good

Hi, sorry I just haven't read any posts. I lost my dad in the early hours of Wed 27th. The AF days have gone out the window. Will be away for his funeral but when I come back, I know I will need the help of MWO. Best wishes to everyone. Janicexx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Things are not good

Janice, I was worried when we didn't hear from you for so long. So sorry to hear about your dad. I lost both parents last summer and it is so hard.

We will be waiting for your return and ready to help you jump back in. Take care of yourself.

When will you return?

Comment

Things are not good

Janice,
      Am so sorry to hear of your sad loss.
      You are in my prayers.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Things are not good

Hi Janice, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I had to deal with that last year. I hope you make the decision to take care of yourself. Over drinking will make you more depressed. I will be thinking about you. Buffy

Comment

Things are not good

Dear Janice,

So sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Kitty
          Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
          Confucius

Comment

Things are not good

I'm soooooo sorry to hear about your Dad. Don't give up - at least try moderating if you can't do AF. Remember we'll be here to support you when you get back. :l :l :l
            "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

Things are not good

Janice, I am so sad for you right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and we will be here for you when you get back.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Things are not good

I'm sorry about your Dad, it must be very hard for you right now. Checl in when you can and know help will be here when you get back.
                Suz
                Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Things are not good

just want 2 say, im thinking of you, an hope u will b ok at this sad time, love rach xx
                  :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Things are not good

Janice,
                    We have all been concerned about you and now we know for good reason. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this painful time for you and your family.

God Bless you and yours,

Melissa
                    If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Things are not good

Janice,

My thoughts are with you and your family. God bless.
                      Hablur

Comment

Things are not good

Thank you everyone for your kind words. We're away from Wednesday and due back at the weekend - hopefully I'll be back on next week some time. I have been drinking but not going mad and my husband is keeping a careful eye on me. Looking forward to catching up with all of you soon. Much love, Janicexxxx
                        AF since 9 May 2012
                        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Things are not good

Janice. . . My thoughts and prayers are with you. Glad to hear you are able to keep your drinking under control. We'll all be here to support you when you get back. Take good care of yourself. :l

Comment

Things are not good

(((Janice))) I'm so sorry hon. We'll be here waiting for you with much understanding and love.:l

Comment

Things are not good

Janice, I am so sorry to hear about your loss of your father. You will be in my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X