Rachel - Bedfordshire thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm losing the plot! Went to reply to your thread about Bedfordshire yesterday and I can't find it anywhere. I was in and out of the forums yesterday, so couldn't remember which one it was.

I live in Luton - sorry to hear about the drowning incident - has it put you off of water for life? It's a small world isn't it?

Point me in the right direction to the thread if you can remember which one it was and I'll respond properly.

Hope you're having a good day.
    LoL
    Sweet
    xxxxxx

lolclimbing frame on to my headm,, a, i not sure either, will look, im not 2 bad in watr, gran refused to look after me after i did it, i hd jumped of the stairs also on me head by the time i ws 2! no wonder thy thought i was mad , hope u had good day, i dyed my hair an ears red !!
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

You poor soul - sounds just like my son. He is always coming home with bruises etc. and my eldest has had his head and elbow superglued when he's been in accidents and he fell down the stairs when he was about 18 months old.

Hope you manage to get the red off your ears - I once died my head and scalp strawberry blond - looked as if I had tragic sunburn on my head. I also tried to look like Toyah Wilcox and died my hair orange - looked as if I'd been Tango'd.

Having a good day so far -how U doin?
      Sweet
      xxx

Comment

Working...
      X