Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday

Ok, I have decided that Monday will be my day to start moderating, I aim to drink only on weekends and occasionally on a Thursday night. In saying this, I have set my date so I KNOW that I will have tonight, tmrw night and the whole weekend to drink to my hearts displeasure. So hopefully I come out ok, ready to begin anew... I shall keep you posted daily (If your interested that is)...

I am expecting nausea, as I have tried moderating before... I hate feeling nauseous...
    Good job!:goodjob:

Monday

I'm with you!

Good luck Finkle!

Have been slightly moderate for the past week, but I'm one who must be AF (at least for a while). I'm also starting my mission on Monday. I figured since it's my 30th birthday party on Saturday (birthday tomorrow) stopping before that would be a bit too much to ask.

Keep us posted on your progress. Re nausea, there are harmless over the counter medication that is quite effective against it. Try mint tea (preggie woman use it for morning sickness).

Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Monday

Good Luck with mods....

Hi Finkle,

I've just posted on the NEWBIE site. Am returning here after a few months of a relapse. Actually had many of those in the past few years.........anywhoooo.....

Just wishing you luck on your journey into MODERATION. I WISH I could go that route, but I know at the moment, that it's ALL or NOTHING for me. How much does that sound like addicitive behavior?? Ha........

Scarlet

Comment

Monday

PS......nausea

Hi Finkle,

By the way.....I've also heard that Ginger is helpful for nausea as well.

Comment

Working...
        X