New to program and would like feedback on meds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to program and would like feedback on meds

Brand new to this system. Ordered book and CD's but haven't received yet. My drinking is week-end only -problem is I can control sometimes with only 2 e.g. go to dinner with hubby and have 1 glass of wine and 1 nightcap...no problem. However other times (esp. with heavy drinkers in group) I get out of control. Parties are killers for me. Last week-end drank a whole bottle of wine at my brother-in-laws house and after he and girlfriend finished 5 beers each they bought another 12 pack and I had a beer and tomato juice with them. When I was going for the 2nd one my poor co-dependent hubby could take no more and gave me the ultimatum. Drinking is affecting my family life...thus...time to do something!
    As a nurse and a person into holistic medicine I'm a little wary of the meds that are suggested but I haven't researched them at all. Totally believe in the vitamin aspect esp. antioxidants. Wondering if anyone can give their thoughts/experiences/side effects experienced (if any) on the meds.
    Thanks!
    Boricky1
Working...
X