SCOTTISH LASS HAS 4 MONTHS TODAY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh - I did not see this when I checked in earleir this morning.
    I have had an excellent day today in so many ways - so much so that I was just telling the abbers that my mind shouted CELEBRATE - no way, not today of all days - so its ice cream and hot chocolate sauce for any and all - thanks for all the wishes and the company on my quest here on MWO .
    Daisy, we have been on this path togther and you are coming along right behind me - and so many of you have kept me moving forward with many, many stops and starts - I owe so much to all of you - and these comments just cemented the "no way"
    Thanks Mick:l
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Whoot to SL - my CA partner in crime. Great job on 4 months - onward to the next goal. You have such a great support here because you have been so cool to the rest of us. Keep on keeping on, my friend.

Pav

Comment

I always knew you would reach 4 months and its only 2 more months to 6 months and then on and on.
        You are a great pal and really like comparing notes on us old former wild-children trying to bring up teenage daughters!:H

you are a zwink:zwink:zwink:
        cracking wee lassie who deserves lots of congratulations

Comment

:wd: SL!!!!!

Keep your thoughts positive & keep moving forward. You'll never have anything to regret
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hiya,

Such wonderful news to read

You are doing so well

Much luv Flossie xx
            Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Great work, sl. Put some peanuts on top of that chocolate sauce for me.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Alright SL !!!!!
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

SL,
                  What a great milestone, dear girl! So proud of you!!!!! You're movin' on up in this thing!!!!
                  Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                  X