• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

x

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

Happy Friday the 13th~
    Great job Star on not opening that bottle.

We are contemplating taking the kids to the African Lion Safari in Toronto this weekend. I think they would love it. My 2 year old is just starting to say giraffe and I think he would fall over if one looked right in the bus at him. The visual I get is hilarious.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

Sounds like great fun Beaches! Have a wonderful day Starlight and all those to come.

I will check in later when I have time.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

Morning everyone! We are heading out for another weekend at the cabin to hopefully figure out what is wrong with our stinking generator. The weather has changed drastically so I hope we do not get poured on the whole time. As usual, I will miss you all but will be back Monday night.

Beaches, that sounds like such fun.

Star, excellent job not opening that bottle of wine.

PP, still laughing over your picture in the photoplog and the guy looking you over in the background.

Happy weekend to all of the rest of you!!! :l
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

Hi All,

Starlight well done for last night, You CAN do it .........

Beaches the safari sounds fabulous ..........

PP I will be checking out that picture .........

Lushy, Hiya, I'm chasing you for the 4000 postings, I too want special powers ........

Love & Hugs to everyone, BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

Happy Friday 13th everybody!
            I'm still feeling the after effects from my week long migraine.. I don't know how people can survive those with kids... (or how the kids survive...LOL)

I think my goal this week will be not to get too flustered or stressed @ work, & try to keep my "cool"... wish me luck.

I had a table last week of 2 "women" (for lack of a better word... )
            who said they were ready to order...(we were very busy, as usual.
            they started asking quetions about the menu, ...could they substitute this for that, etc...basically making up their own menu...& food items not listed...
            In the meantime, I had a full section of tables, the kitchen called me with an order ready with hot food. I excused myself.
            When I returned to the "menu makers" table, they immediately started in on how rude that was of me to run off like that when THEY were ready to order.. AND I said I was coming right back, when I went & did all kinds of other stuff they saw me doing ... when they were ready! (Obviously...I should have let an order for 6 people sit & get cold while this ol Hag sits on her pompous ass & asks dumb questions about things that aren't even listed on the menu!)
            When I could finally get a word in I said very firmly... "Would you like to order, or argue?" "If you'll tell me what you'd like , I'll be happy to bring it to you, I'm obviously very busy". I WAS PISSED!
            They kept on about how they needed to take medication & were on a time frame...blah, blah, blah... I responded with, "Yeh I'm kinda on a time frame myself". I think that's about when the mgr came up & took over...

They ended up having soup & leaving...
            I had other tables telling me what an excellent job I was doing. I was so mad my hands were shaking!

Thanks for letting me vent.
            I feel better now.
            Gee wonder why I get migraines sometimes...No wonder I drink...
            Amazingly not too much lately tho!
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

Lushy... You can have our hot weather. I love the sun but I don't like it when it is so hot I can't sleep at night. Which concerns me because when I get overtired I tend to want to drink.

Sure hope I can do it this weekend.

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

Almost forget to post on my favorite thread with my favorite people. Well everyone have a great friday. Judy, It is amazing how certain customers think you are there slave, we have it from time to time by us. I actually got rid of permanently 3 big pain in the but regular customers who continually were making everyone so miserable and complaining everyday to the girls. They have no life showed up everyday for dinner, the one would complain that we had nothing we liked on our menu, the other one would get drunnk and say stupid stuff to the staff, like you better move faster et. when they were running around busy, the other one is so arrogant and snotty who had demanded I order him a case of his wine when it did not come in he swore at me. Thats when I looked at all three of them and said don't ever step foot in my business again.

Have a good nite
                Sammys

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

Judie, just don't forget that you are better than them .........

Take a deep breath ......

Love ya hon xxxxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

I hate people who mess with the menu. It's really some kind of control thing, and it's almost as thought they want to see how much they can get away with. But it's really terrible that it went so far as to give you a migraine. They must have been really bad because you are not so easily rattled. Voodoo hex on obnoxious diners.

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

lol mayb i shudn t , my cafe sounds slightly diffrent 2 yours , bet yours is huge!!! ours seat s 35, not 3 bad unless u get oaps there they r wicked !!!
                      if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

FRIDAY 13TH JULY

44 seats... just in my section, till the 3rd girl came on @ 6 tonite.. which is too late.. because by then, there's already a waiting line, & we're "in the weeds" so to speak...
                        I don't care if you're Wonder Woman... 10 tables with that seating capacity all @ once is not a pretty picture! And that's just my section...
                        I'm thinking I need to go back to painting...
                        I can make great $$ waiting tables... but if I don't commit homicide, this summer it'll be a miracle!:H
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                        X