glad i am back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad i am back

just a wee quick check in before bedtime ,,,,,want to thank everyone again for there kind and supportive words ,,,i wrote on my thread that as i had not been here for a while and cause i was doing soo well i FORGOT i had a problem til i had a bad day well fri night but suffered sat but this place keeps it real and that is what i need,i just cannot become too complacent which i was doing but no more

anyway i off to bed and see you all soon

:h maryt

glad i am back

Hi maryt........glad you`re back.
    I think we come to the site for all sorts of different reasons, least not to keep us on the straight and narrow lol
    I log in every day, firstly because I want to, but I`m very aware that I need to come here every day so as not to slip back to being the drunken version of me.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

glad i am back

Well I'm glad that you are back too Mary,
      This place does, as you say "keeps it real".. Love that saying.
      All the best to you

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

glad i am back

Hi Maryt: I don't believe I met you before, but I'm sure happy to see you here. Welcome back. Post as often as you can to let us know how you are doing. -Reenie
        September 23, 2011

Comment

glad i am back

Every day I like to think I'm gradually growing further and further away from drink. I still need to be vigilant though and not become complacent (like you said M). My first attempt to quit the booze 10 years ago lasted 6 months because I was complacent and thought I could handle moderating my drink after that. I had a serious thinking problem back then though also which didn't help me one iota!!!

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
          X