hi there..just say thanks...my life story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is alot good here and everywhere...i am 40 years young. and i have seen so much ..good and bad..but much more good now.there was alot of thing i had to do for myself before.i could get here and now.and theres alot still to do to keep it.. well when i started . this path that day. the night before i try to kill myself.you know they say take the easy way out..but before that .for 4 years i try off and on to try to quit drinking.its not as easy as you would beleive.but to the point i started when i was 8 years old drinking.my family love the holiday.and everyday after. so i could take anything i wanted as long as they didnt remember how much they had . and yea it was alot of fun at that time . but then that that day came where they started to fright more and more.and one time it went as far as to see my mom try to kill my dad . yea thats a wake up call and it work, for a while. till i was 16 and started drinking again and doing drugs. then the blackout came along .and that went on till i was 19 or 20.i started working as a roofer. still drinking doing drugs did that for about give or take. till i was 25.then get married have my son. and yea it work . i stop drinking as much as i did.and i stop the drugs. and 3 years go bye and we had another baby boy. yea that was fine.we move to nc and i started working for myself .things went really good for a long time . and then someone had some coke. and i go wow i havent done that in years.yea i can handle that no problem.well you know what happen next i start selling it .still working for myself doing my daily work.keeping the family feed everything they ever wanted and more ..but still not good enought for me i start doing it myself . drinking even more.well you know what happen next i lose jobs.i lose my family.. i lose everything i had. they went to fl .and i stay there getting everything in order .and i came down here to be with them.i didnt get my wife back. but i was able to spend time with my sons. yea i quit the drugs for 8 years now .but i was still drinking..so this is where we get to learn from our pass...so for now am not done i just started. to live.love...take everything i read and write and use it and make up my own way out.............so for now everyone have a great day..:thanks: :thanks:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Thanks for your story, very powerful. I am so happy you are able to spend time with your children.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I am happy you are turning your life around. It sucks when this disease (or substance abuse) ruins ones life. There is always hope - always hope!

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us.

You are starting a new chapter, one with such promise. I look forward to watching you grow, like your Pepper Plant!!

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

you were able to stop once you'll be able to do it again

Comment

You can do it, never give up!
            Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

Hang in there!!!! We are all here for you!

Comment

tlrgs, I am so glad you found MWO, stay close, you can do this... Janicexxx
                AF since 9 May 2012
                Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

hey tlrgs: i've read most of your posts .. you have a really amazing story .... I am so happy things are coming together for you after what you've been through .. and you sound strong and determined. keep posting .. you make me think I can do it too!!!!
                  :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
                  X