gaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gaba

hi everyone just wanted to know what exactly does gaba do and how does it help
    i am on day 6 af now but getting iritable and feel on edge tonight but ive been looking on the internet but can not find any real info on how it helps or what it does

can anyone give me a little info please:thanks:

gaba

Hi Seahorse,

Gaba relieves nervous tension and is a natural relaxant. I now only take it before I go to bed at night. I have always had a problem sleeping (even without alcohol) and it relaxes me enough to get to sleep. I also take it occasionally during the day if I am feeling irritable or anxious. I only take one (750ML) but a member on this site (can't remember who) posted that it takes 1000ML to work. I find 750 is enough for me but would try two if I was really feeling anxious. For me, it just takes the edge off and that is all I need. I don't know how it will effect you but it doesn't make me sleepy or loopy. Hope this helps. Gabby.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

gaba

hi seahorse
      taking gabba helps with anxiety and calms your nerves. it works quite well. I take 1000mg a day.
      I read that it takes a few months to kick in.
      I have not experienced any side effects from taking it.

TRix
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

gaba

thanks a lot gabbie and trixie just need to find some where in the uk that sells it as i read somewhere that its not sold in shops as its illegal for some reason

Comment

gaba

I got mine from the MWO store. Try that. Good luck.
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
          X