Messy Spirituality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messy Spirituality

Reading a good book - Messy Spirituality: Christianity for the rest of us by Mike Yaconelli - is certainly helping me out!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Messy Spirituality

Love it! Have it sitting before me right now!

Read it before...gonna read it again.

Are you to the part yet about the lady whose turn it was to read scripture in church and she forgot and when she realized it , she said a bad word?:H

Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Messy Spirituality

I love the word 'messy' full stop! The Rev. Ruth Scott here in the UK has written a couple of great books where she talks about our 'messiness' lots and it's soooooh comforting! Takes so much pressure off!

Enjoy it!

Love FMS xx
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Messy Spirituality

southernbelle47;341660 wrote: Love it! Have it sitting before me right now!

Read it before...gonna read it again.

Are you to the part yet about the lady whose turn it was to read scripture in church and she forgot and when she realized it , she said a bad word?:H

Nancy
        Just read this bit yesterday!!! It was great that everyone in church laughed too!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Messy Spirituality

The secret diary series of Adrian Plass was wonderfull especially the one about the play absolutely fantastically human Christianity!
          You actually got to know and love all the characters around him, I still have them and cant read them in bed as I cant stop my shoulders shaking with laughter!

Comment

Working...
          X