the detox is over....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the detox is over....

Hi, I was posting a thread the other night to give you all an update. when I got to the end (I type very slowly.....) I some how erased it! damn. then went to bed. Well the detox is over. I did out paceint for 4 days, every day. They need to monitor the heart rate and pulse. I was taking librium for the withdraws. I now take antibus everyday i think for 6 months and will go to the center 3x a week for meetings. I really like this place, and it took a lot of searching to find it. I walked in and out of different rehabs ( literally) till I found this one. excellent staff!!!!!!
    I feel great and hopeful, thank you all for being here supporting me!!!!!! I don't know if I would be where I am right now without you. Someone here ( I don't remember who) said they would be in my pocket whispering good thoughts to me. I told my husband and he got teary eyed. me too......well thank you again. Hope everyone has a happy weekend. take good care!!! love raineyjane

the detox is over....

Hey Rainy, what an inspiring post! You seem to have come such a long way. I look forward to your further posts with great interest
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

the detox is over....

Great news, Rainey....glad you're back...

Don

Comment

the detox is over....

Hi Rainey,
        I'm glad you're having such good success with your outpatient rehab! We ARE with you even when you're not here. It is part of the beauty of this program....the support of this wonderful community!! Keep up the good work and keep us updated on your progress. Kriger
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

the detox is over....

raineyjane,
          I have had that happen with posts too. How annoying! I think it times you out after a period of time. So now I always select my text and do a "ctrl c" before I submit. That way if it comes up blank I can "ctrl v" to paste it back in. Hope that helps.

I'm gald to hear that you are doing well.

periwinkle
          Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

the detox is over....

thank you! It's has been a long ride. I have been trying to stay sober for 6 years. damn! I"m now just looking at the future. this world can be a beautiful place. I just need to keep my head out of the sand to see it.

Comment

the detox is over....

Rainy, so wonderful to hear you sounding up and positive!
              You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

the detox is over....

hey rainey,
                Nice to meet you and congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story with us :l
                "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

the detox is over....

hi rainey i am als o happy your doin better,hang on to the teary hubby he loves you your doin great gyco

Comment

the detox is over....

Hi Gyco, the hubby and I are separeted but are still very close. we went though a very hard time during this economy.. the house went into foreclosure, my car got repoed, I filed for bankruptcy a few months ago, but we are still hanging in there. I hope one day to be together . for now I have to take care of me, and the fur babies. thank you all for your postings...
                    Raineyjane

Comment

the detox is over....

Great news raineyjane! I'm so glad you are moving in a very positive direction.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

the detox is over....

Thanks for the update raineyjane, been thinking of you. Stay close!
                        Gold
                        :sun:

Comment

the detox is over....

Hey jane. Glad your back and feeling good. I am also having bad money worries, which i think is a massive trigger. Had to sell my car, and am having worries about my mortgage. But i know drinking will do nothing but make things worse. Thanks for posting jane.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

the detox is over....

Hi rainyjane.

I commend you for having the guts to do the outpatient detox........takes huge guts........you got it!!! And to be straight on the antabuse.........you`re a brave and smart woman.

I wish you all the best.

Star x
                            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

the detox is over....

Thanks, I really feel that I finally have a fighting chance. Tonight I went to a movie and dinner with my baby sister. that would NEVER have happen before! 4,5 o'clock was my zombie time of day. lol it is almost 9 P.M. and I'm here posting, also playing with the "babies" ( dogs ). In a little while it's time for some reading. talk to you all in the morning..Raineyjane

Comment

Working...
                              X