Starting Topa soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting Topa soon

I am a bit scared as I have bought it off internet as my doc is unsympathetic, because of this I wasnt to keep to as low a dose as possible - what do people find works? Anyone out there done this too! Awaiting delivery from River Phamacy - can't wait fo cravings to subside....

Starting Topa soon

I love the topamax. I started with 25 mg 1x day for a week in the afternoon. I am on week two and am taking 2 25 mg 1x day in the afternoon. Basically I'm following the dosing schedule that is laid out in the My Way Out book. Get yourself a good pill splitter at a pharmacy, they are not expensive and you can split the doses effectively that way.
    vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Starting Topa soon

Thanks

Thanks for your reply - so is it already wporking for you? Are you taking it with your doctors help or not?? Lizzy x

Comment

Starting Topa soon

go exactly as the book says. the topa will help so much it is amazing.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Starting Topa soon

lizzyc;479660 wrote: Thanks for your reply - so is it already working for you? Are you taking it with your doctors help or not?? Lizzy x
          Yes, my doc was very supportive. I took the MWO book in with me and explained the program and made a follow up appt. for one month after so he only gave me one month RX to begin with. Because he was not familiar with this method of treatment this way he can do blood work after one month and assess how I'm doing before prescribing more. We are both comfortable this way.

The Topa started working for me day one. I was doing the Hypnotherapy too, but I'm easily suggestible.
          vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Starting Topa soon

I recently read that Topa is not having the results they want... and it's being changed...

I would tell you Naltrexone... that's what I started and it works!!!! Good luck...
            Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Starting Topa soon

Question

I thought Topa was the only one you could take when still drinking??

Comment

Working...
              X