Hypnosis CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnosis CDs

Can someone tell me which are the best CDs to start out with. I want to order the entire bunch of them, but I can only afford one batch this month.

Thank you!

Annie

Hypnosis CDs

I'm not sure if it's the "best" of the CD's, but the one I use the most is the "Sleep Learning" one in the abstinence series. It's just so easy to turn it on when I go to bed. I have no idea what is being done subliminally, but for whatever reason it always makes me feel good.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hypnosis CDs

Don't listen to James blunt unless you are in a padded cell with a staight jacket on.

Great artist, but not good here.

doog luck.

I typed good luck - damned cider!

Comment

Hypnosis CDs

On a more serious note,

Postman pat does it for me, they were the good times when ?1 was 5 minutes peace.

( I hope you aren't working uk royal mail - oops - sorry)

Comment

Hypnosis CDs

One Batch?

Anya...what do you mean you can only afford one batch? Do you mean you are going to order only one CD or one set?

Rejuve

Comment

Hypnosis CDs

RejuvenateBodyMindandSpirit;752201 wrote: Anya...what do you mean you can only afford one batch? Do you mean you are going to order only one CD or one set?

Rejuve
            One set! LOL

I speaka mit a Canadian accent, eh?

Annie

Comment

Hypnosis CDs

AnyaPrincess;752244 wrote: One set! LOL

I speaka mit a Canadian accent, eh?

Annie
              I can only speak to the My Way Out series then...but I think they're terrific...but do order them thru MWO, better price...not sure why...I goofed & ordered thru the producer...but he did throw in a free subliminal. Which others were you considering?

Rejuve

Comment

Working...
              X