journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

journal

is there somewhere where i can make a journal? i would like to have it to where i can use it daily with the options of it being viewable and personal. maybe then i can have comments from people daily of certain pages or thoughts.

journal

Hi Jaxx,

Just post away on the thread you've started today. Someone called fluff is doing the same thing daily. A lot of people drop by to see how she's doing.

Best of luck.

J x

:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

journal

so you mean the best thing i can do is post a thread "jaxx journal" and update it daily. i was hoping for something a little different i guess.

ill try.

Comment

journal

I think you have to be a subscriber to do a blog (but don't quote me)

'jaxx's journal' sounds good to me
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

journal

Hi Jaxx- My journal is in the "Tell us Your Story" forum area-I did send a message to Roberta Jewell-about putting a journal section on this site because there are other people interested in doing that as well-otherwise it's very much a bunch of threads all over the board. I don't expect I will hear back about that suggestion-but there should be some one that is controlling this site that could do that. Also, there is another site I found called WQD-just google it- it's " WE Quit Drinking" and they do have a section for just Diaries and Journals and it's a bit more cohesive.
          Good Luck,
          Luv, Fluff
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

journal

Here' the actual link:

WQD
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
            X