Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think i have gone wrong!

Hey everyone

Posted about 2 months ago about my problem (only want to drink in the evening) and bought some Bac.

Started on 25mg aday and went upto 75mg in a week. Head felt abit stuffy and had a stiff neck during the night but everything else was fine. But I still had the craving.

Ran out so bought 100 tab of the expensive stuff from goldpharma and went upto 150ish in a week. Still had the cravings.

So this time i bought the cheapest (is this the problem?) from same place and am on 200 in a week and not feeling it yet.

Im still drinking some nights (3 out of 7), only because i have to drive early in the morning or something but still have the feeling of wanting to drink.

So what do I do? Im quite ok with the SE's, not keen on the compressed head feeling but can live with it. Shall i keep going up? Slow down on my increase? I take them at random times during the day starting at around 9am in 25mg drops, is that wrong?

Sorry for so many questions!

Think i have gone wrong!

Hey womble

I'm sorry I'm not sure if I can help, but out of interest what brand were you on before, and what is the new (cheaper) brand?
    I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

Think i have gone wrong!

I was on one which started with the letter V?!

Im now on AWD 25mg in a glass container instead of foil packets.

Comment

Think i have gone wrong!

Ok kids - gotta hang on & hang in!!

Comment

Think i have gone wrong!

I did not post the above...I question what that is all about

Comment

Think i have gone wrong!

hi wom,i wish yu well.as soon as u take anything i beleive yo hav a problem,life goes on ,with or with out u, U hav to decide,gyco

Comment

Working...
            X