Baclofen success stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen success stories

I have managed to find a lot of information about Baclofen from this website, including titraion schedule, side effects etc. I have been taking Baclofen for nearly 4 weeks and am upto 120mg per day.

However, I have been trying to find out other people's success stories on here. Many people have their own threads which are many posts long and it is really difficult to find out the basic facts such as titration schedules, when hit switch, any SE's, other strategies used etc.

It would be great if we could start a success stories thread where people who have been cured with the help of Baclofen post a summary of their experiences, so that it is much easier for newbies to find information.

Is ther anything out there like this. If not, could those of you who have been "cured" please add to this to help others?

Baclofen success stories

Hi, Bottlesnomore! And welcome.

There are several. One of them is linked in the link at the bottom of my post. That has a TON of info on it. Sounds like you've seen a bunch of it already!
    Sorry for not linking directly, I'm just popping through. There is one started by... I can't remember, but it should be on page 1 or 2. And maybe one by Zenstyle, too. You can use advanced search to find threads started by her. She compiled a lot of info, bac in the day!

Looking forward to hearing more from you!
    Ne

Comment

Baclofen success stories

Hi Stopper,

There is a summary thread, here: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...fen-47958.html

I wish you the best of luck - the only people, generally, who don't succeed are those who, for one reason or another, get derailed by side effects.

And "I can't remember who started it..."

Pffft.

Comment

Working...
      X