RC's JOURNAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC's JOURNAL

Was thinking I might try this. I write or type stuff down all the time when I'm drinking. Not to give an online impression that I'm a heavy (relatively speaking) drinker. My opinion in mwo. I wonder how I should limit or force myself to post. Am I blabber mouth to the world or a town crier?
    Pledged to go al until next monday and bought a bottle of wine. Half gone now. No worries about the other half.:H
    Feels like I'm sliding in the hole...what do I need to climb out? I can't even think, let alone think outside the box! I be fine....:upset:
    Yo there ya go for the world. :nutso:
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

RC's JOURNAL

God that was hard to put out there. Blinks eyes heavily as the sun shines in.... wow moment

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

I don't understand? You'll be fine crying? That doesn't sound good. Does no worries about the other half mean your able to stop after a half or that the bottle is where you'll stop? (that was my routine, not to assume it's yours).

I think it's hard to think about anything while on wine... but that's kinda obvious.

I do like your idea of having a journal. Tons of support your way RC :l

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

It is hard to think about anything on or off wine--too many thoughts and directions.
        I'll be fine even if i WAS crying a couple times. Life brings tears.....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

Choice ~ I appreciate your words and apologize if I'm not clear.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

I agree a good cry can be cleansing... I totally agree it is hard to think clearly sometimes even totally stone sober. Mostly I just wanted to respond to your journal and send support while checking to see if your okay. :h

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

Don't limit your posts or voice. MWO is the perfect place to have a journal and get your thoughts out of your head. Post away! We want to hear from you.
              ?A year from now you will wish you had started today.? Karen Lamb

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

Margaret345;1161021 wrote: Don't limit your posts or voice. MWO is the perfect place to have a journal and get your thoughts out of your head. Post away! We want to hear from you.
                Thanks Margaret. Thoughts out of my head would be good. Possibly tbc....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

Just posted lovely pics to my FB -- I'm not totally useless.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

Sweetie, you're stressed, I know. You know this doesn't help. Talking right now won't help, because as you said, you're not thinking clearly. I always used to drink MORE when I was anticipating a visit from someone. Why is that? I don't know, but I did. But take care tonight, OK?
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

Thanks Rubes...I'm done talking and I know talking doesn't help drinking or not. This too shall pass.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

Hello my dear friend. :l I am glad that you started a journal. I just want you to know that I'm here. You have been such a help to me always. Hugs my friend.:h:h
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

hey rc.
                          i like the idea of journals, haven't yet had the balls to start my own!
                          ramblings of words written don't always make sense to anyone but yourself, & that is totally cool. when you go back over what you've written you'll be able to get some train of thoughts going, i suppose.
                          i like reading your posts rc & please, keep going.

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

hi rc, writing stuff down is a great way of clearing out. i do it a lot as well and sometimes looking back can help sort a situation out. feel free to post away... you never know one of us might just be able to help you get some clarity
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

RC's JOURNAL

It's a brand new day, RC and everyone. We can look back and learn, understand what we're like drinking, maybe cringe, but it's all therapeutic, IMHO. SO much better than going into the public, or drunk dialing, b/c that's usually to people who don't understand and may even use our actions against us. (It's happened to me.) This a great way, preferablly before a drink, to get your feelings, cravings, misgivings, stresses, out there. Sometimes just sharing will lighten the load. I didn't have a place to do that, in my worst times, and made some terrible, hurtful, mistakes. So, I'm here for you, always, just to listen to you, and never judge. Just help my friend.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X